Junker Jane Style Monster ATC's

Hello Strangers,

It's high time I dusted down my blog proper and caught up with everything. In the Summer I took part in a swap over at the ATC's For All forum. We were to take inspiration from Junker Jane monster dolls and create 3 ATC's to swap. The forth was an extra for the host. I had never heard of Junker Jane but on googling, loved her little creepy monsters. They reminded me of the empathy monsters we created in the Willowing free class - remember that? Which might account for the shape of my first one - completely unintentional - just seeing it now!
Whoopidooings: Junker Jane Style monster - ATC #1
Whoopidooings: Junker Jane Style monster - ATC #2
Whoopidooings: Junker Jane Style monster - ATC #3
Whoopidooings: Junker Jane Style monster - ATC #4
Mine were done using acrylics and fineliners. This was the selection I got back. Don't they look  like they just belong together? "Patches" the Cat is by GwennieJo, The dog and "100% Chance of Rain" is by our lovely host Cheryl Ann, "Jimmy" is by H. Dietz and "Belinda" off to the side is by DmyLadyBug aka Angie Wilkins. I think they are a mixture of watercolours and pens, but they don't say for sure. They look amazing in real life. My camera work is getting worse - I swear. 
It was a lot of fun and I forgot how much I enjoy working on such small scale. I'll definitely do it again.

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of these either but I love what you made - such fun.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay a blog post - love it! I love what you created and what you received back too - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your uglee little critters are fabulous! You got a great little collection back too.

    It's good to see your blog up and running again, I want to take mine out of its mothballs but just don't know where to start! Just do it, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of them either but yours are fabulous and so are the ones you got back. Great to see you blog again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hey, lookie at those guys! They're great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...