Secret Santa

Hi all.

I'm just popping in with news of this years Secret Santa. I am not going to be able to run it this year. I'm really sorry :( I just don't have the time or the spare pennies. School is taking up every spare moment. If someone else wants to host this year I truly wont be offended. Hopefully next year, things wont be so manic.

However - if you are in the UK and still want a Secret Santa to take part in, please consider the UKScrappers stocking swap. Sign up is open now.  I am still taking part in that one. I can't afford two this year and seeing as that one started first, that's the one I'm going to participate in.

Don't hate me! (I feel like the Grinch!) 

I'll be back soon with a bloggy post about what we've been doing at school :)

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand hun, I came here thinking "can I actually afford it this year?" So thank you for taking the decision out of my hands, you are most certainly not a grinch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same as Kirsty, although I didn't take part last time.. glad school is going well, if keeping you busy!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...