Summer of Colour - Week One

Hello, hello, hello!

Week one of Summer of Color is under way - in fact I think the new colours go up today so I may have just snuck in under the wire.
The prompt for this week is:

 blue + blue + green

I used Neocolour ii crayons through a stencil on the background. The colours were Cobalt Blue + Blue Turquoise + Yellow Green.  Her hair is a blue Derwent Graphik pen - the only one I have, got it as a free sample. I thought it matched-ish the cobalt blue crayon. 
Whoopidooings: Carmen Wing - Mixed media girl illustration #SummerofColor2015
Neocolour ii Crayons
Graphix Pen
Posca Pens
Oil Pastels
Pencil
Fineliner
Whoopidooings: Carmen Wing - Mixed media girl illustration #SummerofColor2015
 If you'd like to see what everyone else did with the colour prompt, click here to be taken to the list of participants.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

7 comments:

  1. this is fabulous, Carmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore you! (And yesssss, more to come;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her expressions! Fab as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable!

    Love her and the background (I love Neocolor IIs too!).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She reminds me of Wednesday out of the Adams family. Fab pic

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...