WOYWW - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday...

S'cuse me while I dust away some cobwebs. The internet seems to be playing nice-ish the last few days. Still cuts out but not nearly so often. So what better way to sneak back into Blogland than to join in with What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?

Today I'm stood at the shedio door taking this picture. It's so hot here today - we seem to have skipped Spring and gone straight into Summer over the last couple of days. 

I think I have three WiP's in progress going on. I should be starting a forth...er... last week. Shush!

So the book I've been gluing in mood board pictures and the brief to a commission, I'm hoping to document it as I go to add to my portfolio for uni.

The canvas is waiting to have some papers collaged on before I start throwing paint and the little tin of cards is eventually one day going to be finished into an inspiration deck for a friend. I've gotten as far as gelli printing them!
Whoopidooings: What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? 15/04/2015
Oh and the big cardboard box under the desk? That? Oh, you know - that's JUST A TURQUOISE RASKOG TROLLEY!!!! OH YEAH! *Ahem* I just have to be strong now as it isn't being assembled till my eldest goes to uni - then we are having a shift around and moving our bedroom into her room as it's big enough for me to get a desk up there too so I'll have some indoor space that will be away from the kids. Yippee! No room till then though. But I know it's there. I know. Just be patient Baby.

Right, I'm off to link up with Julia at Stamping Ground - why not follow me over for creative spaces galore to rummage through. You know you want to.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen. How lovely to be able to enjoy some crafting in the sunshine.....long may it last eh? I'm sure the sunshine alters our mood for the better.
    Have a great week,
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 32

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so gelly over how much light your space is filled with and that shade of green on the wall is so pretty :) thanks for the visit, yep I am number #56 this week ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hun......that 'other' project....probably the one I have yet to progress on too? ;-)

    Kyla #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work space! It's been grey, really grey here ….all day!! Glad somebody has some sun - at least I know it's still around!! Chris 63

    ReplyDelete
  5. it;s been too long since we saw you online!! your shedio looks great today.. bit late getting round some more desks as I was "forced! to the pub after work... Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your workspace looks great hope you enjoy the Woyww and have a good week too.
    Angela x 36 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've been busy. Congrats on more space - is there ever really enough? lol April #54

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to see you workdesk-ing today. Hurray for that trolley! And may I say I love the colour of your shed walls?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've skipped spring and gone straight to summer too. I was pleased but now everyone is one by one mowing their lawns and I'm all itchy, grump.
    How exciting to plan a new space inside.
    Laura
    39

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting that you will be expanding and already have some of the goodies to organize.

    Thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW or Thursday
    Pat #64

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely shed! But I do understand that you'd prefer a place indoors and you just have to be patient....
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  12. great looking desk! Love those carts and I need another one...soon. Unfortunately the IKEA is 230 miles/3 hour trip away and it will have to wait till I can find a good excuse to go to Dallas! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #8

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...