WOYWW - What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday

Hello, hello, hello fair desk rummagers and loyal lurkers alike. Look at this! Two weeks in a row AND I got round everyone last week - can't remember the last time that happened! Can't promise this week will be the same as the t'internet is being a swine! Didn't have it hardly at all yesterday - but in the name of snooping, I shall try my hardest!

The shedio desk outside hasn't changed much. I was all smug in that I had removed the Crabbies packaging that had still been loitering on my desk since Christmas (Mmmm, love a nice ginger beer!) But then I bought a canvas and Craig, aka Monica,  my partner tidied up after me again. (Tidied=dumped it all on my desk) So, in fact, I am messier than last week. I may see if I can keep this up - it might reach the ceiling in a couple of weeks!
Whoopidooings: WOYWW - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday 297
Please excuse my daughters bike - during the Winter months it takes up residence.
I'm to lazy to haul it out so am half sat on it to get this picture.
The inside work area has been the kitchen counter this week. Ah, how Craig has reacted with joy and delight at my cutting up shedded bearded dragon skin in the kitchen. Well - a fish needs scales... right? (He felt quite ill - he said he can't wait for the Summer months when he doesn't have to see what I'm up to out in the shedio. Charming.)
Whoopidooings: WOYWW - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday 297
Yes - I have banged my head on that overhead cupboard more than once this week.
Whoopidooings: Carmen Wing - Mixed Media Fish
She's off to the Twitter Art Exhibit - I'm just pondering whether to leave her white.
 She's smothered in iridescent medium, so shimmers all over. I kind of like her white and shimmery.
Yep - I might leave her like that.
So - I'm off to link up with Julia, the leader  of the desk rummaging pack. If you'd like to see what other creatives around the World are getting up to on this fine, grey, cold Wednesday. Follow me over by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

22 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen. I have to admit to having a chuckle about the 'not wanting to see what you're up to in the shed' comment. The secrets us women keep eh? ;-) Have a fun week and here's to warmer weather when you can play unseen by male eyes :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, leave the fish white! It's wonderful!!! I would love to see your 'stack' reach the ceiling! I giggled about you bumping your head... our former house had the same and I cannot even keep track of how many times I bumped my head onto the overhead! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #43

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen your fish is beautiful, and I would also love to see how long a stash pile can go!

    Jan S no 54

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a busy little shedio table - plenty to snoop there. Let's hope the weather warms up soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fish, it's beautiful and the scales are amazing - what ingenuity! Thanks for the giggle, and thanks for stopping by my desk earlier - hope you have a great week,
    Diana #35

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fish looks too realistic and I'm with Craig about the scaly skin "shudders" :D Anita #63

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab desk and love the fish - it looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing idea using the dragons skin as fish scales. Love it its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! The shed lizards skin is an awesome addition to your fish project! Wowzah! That is something. I would have to hate to pull a bike out of the way to play as I'm ultra lazy. I'd skip the shed and head for the house too. Judy #69

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the name Shedio!!! Your fish looks amazing with it's scales. I vote for leaving her white!
    Thanks for visiting earlier and the nice comment........................oh yes, next week bring on the crowns and an other stop at the craft store with my 40% off coupon!!!! LOL
    Have a great week
    Krisha #4

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those scales from the bearded dragon turned out AWESOME on the fish! Great idea. Shel@paperoctillostudio #45

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time you mention the shedio it gets me, LOL! The colours and the textures of your fish are fantastic! I wouldn't mind having a closer look! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ ImkyDinkyDoodle #27

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beared dragon skin-you just happen to have that in your stash? Great postcard!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't even know what shedded bearded dragon skin is, it sounds as if it's a euphemism, but having read to comments i kinda get it now, what a DOH! anyhow, leave the fish white, it looks gorgeous!!! Glad your shed is turning into my chair, as it were! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's literally the skin that a bearded dragon has shed naturally - like a snake. I didn't even know they did that but my niece sent me a little pot of it from her dragon and I have been in love with using it ever since :)

      Delete
  15. The fishy is amazing, I must say it does creep me out a little but all in the name of art hey :-) My work room is also looking pretty bad at the moment but yours at least looks creative :-P take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the image of you cutting up dragon skin in the sink..c'mon..who wouldn't want a Mum who did stuff like make her own fish scales? They'll remember that :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your comments on your visits to my desk I have been and lookded at the link and the ATC's look amazing framed ! Your fish looks brilliant and what a great idea for scales!
    Jackie 7

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for popping over to Lancashire heehee
    Love your fish, you are very talented.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lucky you, have bearded dragon skin! that looks so cool, must have a look if someone I know has something like it. And it looks fab in white, a wee bit ghostly like a fish fairy.
    Yes what you saw on my desk is a little monster, rather my Mojo here is the link https://artatag.wordpress.com/2015/02/10/my-mojo/
    Thanks for visiting my desk earlier
    Hugs
    Gabriele 17

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the fish. If you coloured the skin, it wouldn't jump out of the page like it does now.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #29

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...