WOYWW - What A Difference No Internet Makes...

Good morning everyone. I'm typing fast as the internet is still being a pig. We don't have it more often than we have it at the moment. But blimey, you don't half get a lot done without it!

I've spring cleaned my shedio and my little corner of the living room. Tidy shelves and desk in the house and tidy shedio.

In the tidy up I found a box that's been hoarded for years - and recovered it with pretty papers, also hoarded. Need to just finish it off and then I'll show you. I've been drawing, painting, catching up on my reading... have really enjoyed not having the net if I am honest. I don't seem to be capable of just sitting down for a 5 minute surf, it sucks me in for hours. When we get it sorted I am going to try and regiment myself more, especially with going to school in the Summer - it has definitely been eye opening with regards how long I do spend online, how much I could be getting done.

Anyway - enough waffle... proudly and for your rummaging delight... a clean and tidy shedio...
Tadaaaa...
Whoopidooings: What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday - WOYWW
Craig even climbed up and cleaned the perspex bit on the roof - so much more natural light!
 Whoopidooings: What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday - WOYWW
This next one is just to give an idea of the size and why I am jealous of those of you with big gardens. This is my tiny shedio - I'm taking this from our back door. With the shed door open like that it's the width of our garden. My dream is to have one of those big cabins, nicely heated and lined. But I do love my little shedio and it's just two or 3 steps away from our door. It does me, until one of the kids stops being so selfish and gives up one of their bedrooms anyway. Honestly - you'd think sleeping in a shed would be an adventure. But noooo. Kids these days, no imagination. 
Whoopidooings: What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday - WOYWW
Took this picture before I tidied up ;)
I'm off now to link up with Queen of the Desks Julia - why not follow me over for more creative workspaces galore. 

Thanks for stopping by today - internet allowing I will get round as many of you as possible :)

24 comments:

  1. I'm grabbing a few minutes while my munchkins are enjoying their lunch to visit a few of my fav bloggy friends....and you're one of those. 😃
    How lovely that the lack of Internet has proved so productive 😃 I bet you've found lots of forgotten goodies.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #19

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had internet issues for a day last week- I agree, it makes you realise just how much time is spent online. I could probably make some of the stuff I pin on Pinterest, If I didn't spend so much time pinning, lol. I'd probably spend a lot less too- internet shopping is way too easy. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #18 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your name for your little crafty space. Mine is small also but closetio does not sound nearly as cute. I am glad you found a bit of time to get creative but it does stink when the net is not cooperating! Shel-PaperOcotilloStudio @51

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tidy shedio! You have BT to thank for that! *grins* I'm well impressed....my studio and living room both look like the demon offspring of Armageddon Cindy and Apocalypse Jim (just an idea for a toy range there....). Sending a big hug for you and a pat on the door for shedio! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your little shedio is ingenious and very sweet but I'm sure its colder then it looks sometimes! I like the basket trays of materials under the desk, mine just pile up and get in the way :) Ellie #49

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I often think the same thing whilst surfing on my iPad! How much more I could be doing....
    The Shedio is looking great, you've done a great job there and rediscovered stash too. Win win situation :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 26 xx
    Ps....12lbs gone at SW! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting. Yes, You can get some lovely backgrounds that way. I think the best ones happen by accident. The one on the back of your desk does look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The internet really does suck you in for hours! It's true! So sometimes having it down is a blessing in disguise. But then, that's why we craft...we are lucky that way. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #48

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Everywhere really neat and tidy. Is spring on the way??
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #11

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post really made me smile today! Those children... I blame the parents... your tidy shedio is very impressive, even if it means you haven't been spending time on line (nearly typed, wasted, there oops!) Thanks for your visit already - glad you enjoyed the tardis today! Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  11. your humour is the same as mine so you made me smile today :) lovely space that you do have and nice and neat. I am the same with the internet i spend far too much time on it i now make sure i turn it off at times i get so much more done if i do.
    Happy WOYWW
    love Mrs C.x #30
    http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/woyww-february-25th-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work space may be small, but it's full of creativity and very inviting! I'm waiting for my son to fly the nest as well, but he's only 10, LOL. Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #15

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha ...that made me laugh.... I had to evict a daughter to get ,my own craft room... so I know how you feel... she did want to leave........ but didn't like it that I gave away her bed LOL. your crafty space looks very organised ..... happy playing
    janet #2

    ReplyDelete
  14. I spend waaay to long blog hopping, but at least it bought me to your great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's scary how right you are about this. I've been limiting my internet time because my laptop is about to die and because I think my eyes are getting too tired too quickly...er, yes, wow, you can get a lot more done in a day..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I completely agree - I spend far too much time on Pinterest, and have decided to make it my bedtime reading and not look at it otherwise - hmm, we'll see LOL! Well done on the tidying - I find it makes such a difference both to the way I feel, and how much I achieve (not to mention 'find' in the process!) Have a great week, Chris # 21

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely place to hide. But I'm curious. What do you have planned for those bottles on the floor beneath the shelves? Maybe I should not be taking mine to the recycling center LOL Creative Blessings! Kelly #66

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drinking them Kelly :P My shedio is that cold at the moment that we use it as a second fridge!

      Delete
  18. I think your sheddio is smashing - it's great to have a place where you can't hear the kids isn't it? Thanks so much for stopping by earlier, I hope you have a great week,
    Diana #33

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello!

    It all looks so tidy and organized! I think it would be fun to have a shedio - you have a nice layout and I love your desk! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. First off, I absolutely LOVE the name of your blog! And second, a "shedio"! How awesome is that! Important to keep brew(?) handy on the bottom shelf. Good inspiration indeed. LoL What an amazingly fun post! Dang kids anyway. I have always wanted to find out who invented them....needs a re-do.

    ReplyDelete
  21. BTW.....you can have my yard, I'll take your shedio. This is a blog I must follow too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your sheddio is much better than my workroom....essentially our back bedroom so I'm scared to paint or spray inks incase I get it on the floor :-/ :-P You also tidy better than me...I hoard far too much stuff haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You always make me laugh, my friend! Selfish kids etc etc.

    Adding up all those 5, 10, 15 minutes I spend on the computer would probably be very scary, so I'm not gonna do it - but I hear ya, and I will try and be stronger when walking past the digital time waster. The kids take the mickey out of me for my most frequent sentence, "I'm just going to have a quick check...."!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...