A little bit late but here I am! Time for a look back on what has made me happy this week.
First up - who could not smile when you open a parcel and are greeted by sunshine and rainbows?
This was a lovely gift from the gorgeous and talented Shroo. In amongst some yummy goodies was this art tile - a party raven to celebrate my good news last week :) Isn't he fabulous? I can just tell he would be trouble! He's got a mischievous glint in his eye.
|Art tile by Shroo|
The excitement that 10 minutes of snow can bring...
Phoebe for entertaining her little brother and sister. The patience she had with them... I think they were having fun don't you?
And (what was left of) the cheesy caterpillars that they made. Scrumdiddliumptious indeed!
These two, playing quietly is a minor miracle. They were so engrossed in Ruby's Peppa Pig house that I am considering saving for a big dolls house for our living room. Maybe we can make a thing of scouring bootfairs in the Summer for the furniture - or making some.
- Devvie found out today that she has another uni offer - this one for Westminster.
- The Maths GCSE app on my tablet. When I first got it I was getting zero scores. I decided to try it again this week and am only getting one or two questions wrong! Going to try and play it each evening to keep me revising.
- Getting a little arty time today.
- Sunshine - even if it is flipping FREEEEZING!
- The sort of chats I can have with my Craig :)
- Getting the Bear into a proper bedtime routine, more chilled out Bear and a couple of hours evening time to do me things. Yay!
- Raw brussell sprouts. When I want something crunchy and am trying to avoid scoffing crisps. I've worked my way through two whole bags of sprouts this week - I swear I am actually craving them now! (No, I have nothing to tell you!)
And that'll do for this week - what made you smile this week? I'm off to link up with Virginia. Why don't you follow me over?
Thanks for stopping by today :)