We Interrupt This Broadcast...

...to say I am peed off with Blogger. Again.

I don't know what's happened to all my photos and I really don't look forward to going through every post to see what's missing.

Methinks that long put off move to another host is imminent. I'll keep you updated.

Grrr!

That is all!

eta: All seems to be sorted! I'm leaving this post up because someone else might have the same trouble and the lovely Anita posted the solution in the comments section. Thanks Anita :)

6 comments:

  1. oh nightmare!! not had this issue (yet) keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's just a temporary glitch.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you post any pics that are logged on your g+ photo album or any that are logged there? When I take pics with my phone they end up in the g+ photo album. If yes then you need to go and undo the deletes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a genius Anita! Thank you :D

      Delete
    2. You're welcome lol been there done that :D

      Delete
  4. Hoping you've got the answer right there and everything is sorted again very soon

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...