Well, I seem to be losing days! Last Friday completely slipped past without my realising so I'll do a two week catch up. What's made me look back and smile then? Well...
The Bear had his very first hair cut at the hairdressers. He was so excited - he loves pretending his toy drill is a hairdryer and always wants to do the girls hair. I was a bit worried that when it actually came to it he wouldn't let her do it... but he did. He sat so still and serious...
And afterwards kept walking around, flicking his hair and admiring himself in the mirror. He still has all his curls though ;)
|Alice Cooper Angel being ceremoniously placed on the tree.|
She has a busy week this week, the school is taking them to a pantomime and she is most excited because it sounds like it's the one that Mister Maker is going to be in. She has her Christmas dinner this week too.
We had a nice visit to Hastings this past weekend and the Bear had great fun drawing with Nanna.
Let's see - what else?
- I'm now 12lbs away from my target
- The hydraulic struts on our car boot gave up the ghost but we ordered the parts in and fixed it ourselves.
- I've almost finished my application form for the UCA
- After realising how close it is to Christmas... I am nearly finished my handmade pressies. Panicking and it will be close but am nearly there.
- My Secret Santa stocking from the UKS swap has arrived. Oooh, exciting. I have been banned from any more feeling, shaking and sniffing.
- All the Santa gifts from the swap on here have arrived without a hitch this year - just waiting on mine which is en route. Hurrah for glitch free sleigh deliveries.
- I nearly never went into my maths class this week, scared I was the only one not 'getting' it. Craig made me go. Turns out we were all in the same boat and teacher went over a few bits for us. I should stop being such a fraidy cat!
And that will do me this week. I have lost my voice and feel like poo so I apologise for any typos or anything that doesn't make sense. Needless to say I have a lot to smile about and be thankful for. The small stuff can just booger off.
I am going to link up with Virginia now, She who without fail, looks back on her week and picks out something that made her smile. You should try it - doesn't half change the way you view things.
Thanks for stopping by today - how has your week been?