Well lookee here. I might be late but I'm posting - two weeks running! The reason for my lateness is that we had a couple of days in Hastings visiting Craig's Mum - we just got back yesterday. The weather was beautiful while we were away - people still walking around in shorts and t-shirts, in October! Bonkers!
Unfortunately we are all at various stages of catching a cold/fluey type bug. I'm lucky in that it's just starting now but poor old Craig had it while we were away. That didn't stop a certain Miss and her Nanna from heading out to a Halloween party. They didn't roll home till gone 10pm! Dirty stop outs! Nanna was a witch and her sidekick was a zombie witch! (That's my girl!) Sounds like they had so much fun.
While we were there, we were visited every morning by this little robin. Craig's Mum says he is a frequent visitor - he certainly wasn't shy. Very appreciative of her window feeder by the looks of things.
One of the days we popped into town. Devvie and I went into New Look and I decided to try some clothes on. I had no idea what size I was, I've said I'm not buying new clothes till I get to my target weight. So I'm still wearing my size 18 jeans with a belt and size 20 tops... which are quite baggy now... I am now a size 16 top and a loose size 14 bottom. Never been a 14 in my life. Ever. I'm not sure if my glee comes across - I know I was quite restrained. (The poor changing room girls must have wondered what was going on!)
|Little Bears legs make me chuckle in this :P|
Some other things that have made me smile this week:
- The Bear not having chicken pox. We thought he did for a couple of days there.
- Being read to by Ruby while I'm having a long soak in the bath.
- Tea. Lots of.
- McDonalds coffee and a shortbread biscuit. Yum.
- Christmas shopping for my Secret Santa's.
- Tidying my indoor shelves - can reach my books now! Next stop for decluttering, my shedio!
- Quorn 'chicken' nuggets. Just discovered them this week and love them. I can eat the whole bag if I wanted to and still be on plan. I haven't... but I could.
- Crunching through big piles of fallen leaves.
Thanks for stopping by today :)