WOYWW... already?

Quickie quick post as I just realised what day it is :)

Hello! I'm still catching up with the deskers who visited me last week (thank you!) I'll get there, I promise, if you get a random post on last weeks desk. That's me huffing and puffing, bringing up the rear, to repay the visit.

This weeks desk out in the shedio - oh I've been so busy, busy, busy. And it makes me happy, happy, happy! This is the Mitsi B inspired canvas board that was on my desk from last week. Nearly done. Have had so much fun with it. Really makes you appreciate what goes into her paintings - have loved taking her Soul Food class - very much!
Carmen Wing - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday, WOYWW
Carmen Wing - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday, WOYWW
And that's me done! See? I can do quick posts! Off to link up with Julia in WOYWW land now. Fancy a snoop through some more work spaces? Follow me over by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

5 comments:

  1. Life should be filled with days full of fun Carmen so I'm pleased to see yours are....loving the results.
    Hugs,
    Annie x. #32

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Carmen.. get it displayed on a wall! .Also love that big tin of Caran D'ache crayons or whatever...gotta love big tins of colouring implements. Helen 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been great watching the progress of the canvas on your blog and FB! Glad to see the Shedio is proving to be a creative space :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 12 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!! You got skiilllssss :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, love the canvas.
    Happy crafting, Angela x #44

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...