What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday - Shedio Organisation

It's been so long since I've been out to my shedio - there were curtains of cobwebs upon cobwebs draping across the shelves and dangling from the ceiling. Oh how I wish I was exaggerating that. I've missed being able to leave things out to dry without little fingers pulling them down - so this past weekend it was time to remember my word for the year. Organisation. And sort this out!
Whoopidooings - Shedio before tidy up.
Before!
I have decided that massive pile of half prepped, half started canvasses and wood has to be severely dented by Christmas. You have my permission to hold me to that! Look - I need to otherwise what excuse have I got to go buy more stash, eh? 

I had another purge - I don't usually do it till January but I thought enough was enough - I'd wandered so far off my organisational track, it was a joke. So - two bulging carrier bags removed later - I reckon I know what's out there and where it is now! Recycled are the many coffee jars that might come in useful one day. They hadn't in the three years we've lived here or the however many years I'd hoarded them before we moved! Yes - I carefully wrapped empty coffee jars in newspaper when we were packing. Some people have antiques - I had empty jars! Saying that - I have not got rid of any Marmite ones! 
Whoopidooings - Tidy shedio
After!
Whoopidooings - Tidy shedio
There was a desk under there!
So now I just have to sort out my internet time again, reduce that and actually get out there to play! I've been using my neocolour ii's and watercolours in the house a lot because I can squidge on my tiny indoor desk but I'm feeling the urge to spread out and splash some paint again ;)

Think I might link up with What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday - it's been ages! Follow me over to Julia's if you fancy a snoop through loads more desk spaces.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

16 comments:

  1. wow, what a tidy up you had! Hope you get some shedio time soon ! Helen 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job at tidying up. Looking forward to seeing your finished canvases.
    Have a lovely week
    Gillian #49

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a difference! Great organizing! And I love your blog title! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #71

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "shedio", great word!! Nice clean up too!
    Here from WOYWW
    Cathy #61

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you with the tidy up and it's good to see you joining in this weeks fun. It's been a busy day at mine but thankfully I've cleared my sewing mountain now :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog the Graphic45 ranges are By The Sea and Botanical Tea, the images are from the cut apart sheets from the ranges.
    Sarah #83

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great organization going on. I got rid of bags of I might use this stuff a few weeks ago and I swear it was fruitful and multiplied before I did the purge cause I have since found more! Thanks for stopping by my desk and leaving a comment on my SOC piece. Vickie#82

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice clean out! Wow I would love to have a shed to work in and leave painty things out to dry. My two fur kids tend to 'sign' or run off with anything left out.:) Thanks for the earlier visit! Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #76 p.s. it was Julia's birthday. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you feel so much better now that job is done. You can see what you've got and where it is!! Enjoy the freedom :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big difference between the before and after pictures -- good for you! Glad you are finding some time for your creativity to flourish. Happy WOYWW and thanks for your visit. :) ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's another one that's tidied up, I think someone is trying to tell me something Lol!
    Happy crafting, Angela x #41

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very tidy desk, now. I also, like your premise that you stated while ago on my
    blog, " the more stash I use, the more I can spend! Yeah, GF! #78

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did well in your sort out. Thanks for the visit earlier. The phone is indeed a clock and a light! The receiver has a light in it! Pretty cool hu? I got it from Typo. #70

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very impressive. Would you like to come over to my room and organize for me? LOL And thank you for mentioning your word for the year. I had totally forgotten about my word! April #74

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's an impressive cleanup! I'm inching my way through my stash, in part because I have to ponder things, and in part because I get distracted by the goodies I uncover and have to use them lol. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier in the week. #63

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you. You certainly have had quite the clean out in your space. It is looking real good now. We'll try to hold you to that using up that stuff by Christmas but you have to do your part too.

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...