One boy and his dog. The Bear can actually hold the lead with Lily. He would be pulled over by Cooper but Lily... well, lets just say at one point he was behind her, shoving her bum, trying to make her move. She won't be rushed for anyone...
Huge declutter and purge = tidy workspace - now if I could just get out there...
This gorgeous zine I won from Manon's page. I love it - definitely a laugh out loud moment when I opened it! Thank you Manon.
Breaking through the 2 stone barrier - 'only' 2st 3lbs to go now. I love the support at my Slimming World group too... Great bunch of people.
- Aldi's Danish blue cheese.
- The German/Brazil football match - am not a footie fan at all but actually enjoyed that one - well, most of it. I fell asleep before the last goal.
- Craig - the various ways he's supported me this week - from my weightloss to my painting and a few other ways besides.
- My four little monsters - Devvie with her studying, Pheebs still drawing away (at 5am in the morning! Crazy child!) Ruby and the Bear making me laugh...
- Logan and his nightly jam and boogie sesh on Devvie's guitar - mad thing is, he sounds quite good. I foresee lessons in his future.
- The Summer of Color - only one week left - noooooooo!
- Pheebs again for just walking in the door with a box of Viennese Whirls, having checked the 'syn' value on her phone before buying! Bless her. Will enjoy that tonight!
And that's me done. Am going to link up with Virginia - why not spend a few moments thinking about the positives in your week? It soon becomes second nature.
Hope you had a good one! Thanks for stopping by today :)