Rocking My World Friday...

On FRIDAY! I know! So, making me smile this week...

One boy and his dog. The Bear can actually hold the lead with Lily. He would be pulled over by Cooper but Lily... well, lets just say at one point he was behind her, shoving her bum, trying to make her move. She won't be rushed for anyone...

Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday

Huge declutter and purge = tidy workspace - now if I could just get out there...

Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday

Beautiful sunsets...

Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday

This gorgeous zine I won from Manon's page. I love it - definitely a laugh out loud moment when I opened it! Thank you Manon.

Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday
Breaking through the 2 stone barrier - 'only' 2st 3lbs to go now. I love the support at my Slimming World group too... Great bunch of people.
  • Aldi's Danish blue cheese.
  • The German/Brazil football match - am not a footie fan at all but actually enjoyed that one - well, most of it. I fell asleep before the last goal.
  • Craig - the various ways he's supported me this week - from my weightloss to my painting and a few other ways besides.
  • My four little monsters - Devvie with her studying, Pheebs still drawing away (at 5am in the morning! Crazy child!) Ruby and the Bear making me laugh...
  • Logan and his nightly jam and boogie sesh on Devvie's guitar - mad thing is, he sounds quite good. I foresee lessons in his future.
  • The Summer of Color - only one week left - noooooooo!
  • Pheebs again for just walking in the door with a box of Viennese Whirls, having checked the 'syn' value on her phone before buying! Bless her. Will enjoy that tonight! 
And that's me done. Am going to link up with Virginia - why not spend a few moments thinking about the positives in your week? It soon becomes second nature.
 Hope you had a good one! Thanks for stopping by today :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Carmen, that's a fabulous post, love love love the photo of Logan, how cute, and a tidy shed - fab stuff - I can guess you are now desperate to get out there and make something and passing the two stone barrier - my oh my - that's awesome! How sweet of Pheebs to check on the syns value before buying as well! Hope you're next week is just as blessed and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, and the post - sounds alike a great week. well done on your weight loss! Logan is adorable, wish I could hear him play the guitar! Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must feel very proud of yourself, well done you.... I love all the positive thoughts Carmen, you are a shining example of all things positive!! Your family sound wonderful and worth celebrating, it is the little things and moments which make us happy not the big wild gestures or occasions (granted they can be fab too but not sustainable and not where we nourish ourselves in the food of happiness).

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is your little family? Very thats how adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your weight loss and your win Carmen. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab post and yes I laughed at the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...