What's made me smile then? Well...
- Firstly I am absolutely loving Summer of Colour. We are in week four now so only two more weeks to go and I'll miss it. It's flown past - so far I have managed to do a face each week and also some wonky cats!
- I am slowly getting organised after a manic couple of weeks - getting back to doing some arting every day. Loving it.
- After much nagging from Craig and Devvie - I've opened my shop. It's a bit bare and minimal at the moment but it's a start and it's something else I can cross off my to-do list for this year. I aim to fill it now. Eep!
- An unexpected pressie from a naughty friend. At just the right time too. And so me. Thank you x x
- The equally unexpected offer of an old canvas and a couple of frames to repurpose from another friend. Love that she thought of me. The canvas is huuuuge - bigger I think than even the family canvas. Now there is a challenge!
- Slimming World - I am now half a pesky lb away from a 2 stone loss since the 1st of May. Love going to group, love the support. Love how I'm feeling health wise lately.
- A certain little Miss lost her first tooth at 6 years and 9 months. She has been wanting it to happen for so long - all her friends have been talking about theirs for ages. She's one chuffed bunny to have the tooth fairy visit - never mind daft old Mum saying she should be proud that her teeth want to stay in her mouth! *Much rolling of eyes*
- I went to Devvie's art presentation evening last night where they showed 3 different age groups body of work. There were prizes for each year - only two for her year and she came second. I was so proud - she was very embarrassed to go and have to shake the mayors hand and accept her prize, probably be in the paper too *evil snigger* She hates having her photo taken. She still says it must have been a pity vote *More rolling of eyes* I said I very much doubted that they would go to all that trouble - wish she would believe how good she is.
- Talking of little artists - I'm loving watching Pheebs discover YouTube tutorials (only been telling her it's a wealth of information for years!) She is powering through them - love seeing what she is doing.
- Tesco cherries. £1 a punnet - I think I have single handedly ate two punnets. They are so yum and tasty!
- Walking. I am rediscovering my love of walking. For to long I've done it because I have to, because petrol cost to much... But it left me alone with my thoughts to much. I'm starting to remember what I loved about it pre-car and pre-losing people. It's coming back. That love.
- Catching up with my friend Caroline, totally child free. Cuppa and natter without censorship. Loved it!
- Craig taking all the kids and a neighbours grandchild to a local fun day, telling me to stay home and enjoy a painting sesh. Man, I love him!
And that'll do me :) Fancy taking a positive reflection on your week? Way more fun than moaning about the bad bits. Come with me over to Virginia's for the low down and the link up - you wont regret it.
Thanks for stopping by today - how has your week been?