Summer of Color 2014

It's heeeere!

The yearly event hosted by Kristin of Twinkle Twinkle is back .

Every monday there will be a new colour prompt posted for us to take and run with using any medium we fancy. I've taken part the last two years now and love this so much. I've  used colours and tried techniques I wouldn't normally think to put together. (You can click here if you fancy a nosey SoC2012 & SoC2013)

If that's not enough to tempt you, there will be weekly giveaways to participants too.

Click the banner up top for a full run down on what it's all about :)

Come on, come play!

4 comments:

  1. I'm on my waaaaaayyyyyyy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Yay! Thank you so much, that's such a sweet post. I loved seeing your past links - I remember them too! Looking forward to seeing what you do this year :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking the plunge! You had such fun the last couple of years....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Cannot wait!!! See you there :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...