Morning all. I've had this post building and building and building in my drafts folder for weeks now and it just keeps getting huger and huger and huger. Then it got so huge I thought there is no way I can post that... but Virginia gave me a kick up the bum and so here it is.
Normal, manageable and a little more bite sized Rocking Friday posts will resume as of next week.
So, using the last of my 100 Happy Days photos - this is what rocked my last few weeks...
|65 - Craig spotted Silver Crow having a wander and snapped a pic for me :)|
66 - Made it out to the shedio. Cutting up feathers for a 21Secrets Class
67 - More time in the shedio - with my little helper!
|71 - Not liking the heat but am liking having my shedio door open and getting loads of washing dry.|
72 - Went to the local nature reserve with our lunch. The Bear loved it.
73 - Fun times out with Nanna in Hastings
|80 - Craig bought me these stencils. Love me a good doily shape!|
80 - An extra for this day, couldn't resist the manic hoola hooping expression.
81 - Time out in the shedio.
|85 - The option to sort my Whoopidoo newsfeed by most recent rather than most popular is back. Hey, it's the little things.|
86 - Cuppa and catch up with two of my big sisters, Ky and Sue. Plus meeting the two newest doggy members of Ky's Family. Love at first sight for the Bear.
|90 - My birthday boy, Craig :)|
91 - Two of my poorly babies giving comfort to each other.
92 - I got my one stone award at my Slimming World meeting.
|99 - The dog whisperer. All doggies just seem to love the Bear.|
100 - Ruby enjoying her Daddy Date at school where they had laid on 2 course meals for Dad's (or Special People) and their children for Fathers Day.
...and that is the end of my 100 Happy Days. I saw it through all 100 days and am so glad I did! I've got some great pictures to look back on. I will continue Rocking Fridays but there wont be so many pictures for you to wade through.
I've also been enjoying...
- Summer of Colour even if I am seeming to be last minute each week.
- Walking, walking, walking.
- Cool evenings after unbearably hot days.
- Ginger nut biscuits crumbled into yogurt.
- My Slimming World group - am staying each week and it makes such a difference.
- Talking of which - I broke the 1 and a half stone barrier this week with a 5.5lbs off, also reached my 10% award (meaning I've lost 10% of my body weight from when I started on the 1st of May) and I was Slimmer of the Week which meant a lovely bag full to the brim of goodies.
- I'm usually a hermit socially but we had 3 meals out this past week. A McDonalds, a carvery and an all you can eat buffet and they were all very yum!
- Craig and the kids - always.
- The Wednesday Whine girls who put up with me posting weekly photos so I don't spam my personal FB page. (It helps if I can see the difference each week.)
- Using housework as exercise (actually think
Monica... Craig is more happy about this one!)
- Slowly getting organised again after a period of general disorganisation. Reminding myself of my word for the year.
*Phew* That'll do me I reckon. I'm off to link up with Virginia - why not pop over and join us?
Thanks for stopping by today - how have you been?