Stay at Home CJ - Art in my Heart

The CollaborArt "Stay At Home CJ" is a project where  all the participants made just one background and come up with a theme for that background. We then sent our background  to our host, Sarah. She photocopied them and then we all got a full set of backgrounds (and our originals) back to work on. We all work on the same background each month - to the theme set by the backgrounds creator.

April's background and theme was set by Gill. The theme was Art in my Heart...
Whoopidooings: Stay at Home CJ - Gill's backgorund
I sat pondering this one for a bit - did make think. In the end, I went literal, completely literal. A very dodgy looking heart... not helped by having a paintbrush sticking out of it! I did have fun - has to be said.
Whoopidooings: Carmen Wing - Stay at Home CJ. Mixed Media "Art in my Heart"
Gills background
White Gesso
Fineliner pens
Posca pens
Again, we all did such different pieces considering we had the same theme and background. If you'd like to see everyone elses then just click here. You'll also see a sneaky peek of the next background and theme. This is our second to last one, I'm going to miss it when we've finished. 

Thanks for stopping by today :)

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Going to have a nose at the others cos I loved the mermaid ones you did x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Carmen as are all the others... I love how you are inspired to try all these different things. I read somewhere that the more creative you are the more creative you become, that creativity needs nurturing and practising so strikes me you are doing everything right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this one Carmen - amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...