Stay at Home CJ - Innocence and Experience

The CollaborArt "Stay At Home CJ" is a project where  all the participants made just one background and come up with a theme for that background. We then sent our background  to our host, Sarah. She photocopied them and then we all got a full set of backgrounds (and our originals) back to work on. We all work on the same background each month - to the theme set by the backgrounds creator.

Month 6 of the Stay at Home CJ has arrived and caused me many a moment to scratch my head and ponder the theme of Innocence and Experience. Set by Pam, inspired by William Blake and coming with an equally challenging background...

Whoopidooings: Stay at Home CJ - Pam's background
So, cutting it right to the wire and beyond...  Getting desperate, I just went really literal, embarrassingly basic... made so many mistakes - am rubbish at hands and the 'old' hand had 6 fingers at one point! Eh? But I've ended up with one of my favourite pages from this CJ.
Whoopidooings: Carmen Wing - Stay at Home CJ: Innocence & Experience
Pam's background
Acrylic Paint
Punchinella/Sequin Waste
Pilot Permaball Pen
Chuffed to bits with it I am, even the dodgy bits. Please click through and see what everyone else did with the background - so different and diverse! You'll be able to see a preview of next months background too - the theme of which will be: Mermaid Tales! 

Thank you Pam for a really thought provoking theme and a gorgeous background to play with.
Thank you for stopping by today :)

11 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    (You're comment totally cracked me up - thank you ;)
    Okay, first of all, I am SO IN LOVE with this! I think your choice of young and old hands touching is just brilliant and inspired. And I think the idea and what you are doing as a group is so much fun. I will check out the links, thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I loved yours ;)
    Looking forward to seeing what you do with the next blue background! That is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, fabulous Carmen - well done, those hands are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious, just perfect, and inspired! Well done :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. This challenge sounds like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yours too Carmen!!! The others are all very thought provoking and nothing more so than realising how differently we all think and react to exactly the same thing? The diversity is simply astonishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are you on about??? That piece is AMAZING!!! Love the hands, the message- the background- this is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous piece as always Carmen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea for a project and what a fabulous job you have done with yours, Carmen. We as artists often spot the mistakes that others don't. I try not to mention the ones I make and see if others notice. Luckily I find that most people are too polite, lol. Nicky {Creative Flourishes} x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm not sure what to say about this Carmen.....other than flippin' heck WOW, WOW, WOW - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! Love this. Love it. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...