Mermaid

This is the mixed media mermaid I did for a long overdue swap with a mermaid mad friend. She's got a big butt, I cannot lie! And big boobies! She's been received now so I can blog her without spoiling the surprise.
Whoopidooings: Carmen Wing - Mixed Media Mermaid
Modelling Paste
Liquitex and Kaiser Colour Acrylic Paint
Posca & Pilot Permaball Pens
Sennelier Oil Pastels
I used one of the backgrounds I did on canvas board when I was working through the Acrylic Solutions book. Haven't been able to add any to my 40 Portraits count recently but I reckon she makes number 8 of 40.

Ooh - this is a quick post for me isn't it? Sun is shining though and I am off out to the shedio. Hope you're having a good day. Thanks for stopping by :)

9 comments:

  1. she looks as if she's tying herself in knots with her tail!! I love the dreamy underwater feel you got with this, it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving her face and hair, plus that wonderful textural background..not to mention the colours...great piece of work Carmen. Nicky {Creative Flourishes} x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous Carmen, gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh she is loverly.. beautiful color and the texture is fab.. love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy International Women's Day. xoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful Carmen! I love her big boobies, big butt and the way her hair swirls in the water.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. *SIGH*......gorgeous.... I really, REALLY love the colours and all that scrummy, yummy texture - she has a really lovey face too. Your work competely impresses me. The Colonel requests perhaps more fishy-wishies, or nummy nippits? I suspect he doesn't mean as art..... lard-arsed kitty.....Huge hugs - Shroo:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Super gorgeous. And that texture and colour. So juicy and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...