What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday

Welcome to my little space. If you've happened along and are wondering why I'm showing photos of my desk - it's because we creative peeps are a nosey bunch and like to have a voyeuristic snoop around other peoples work spaces. Oh... you do too? Well, once you've had a rummage here, be sure and head over to Julia's place for a list just bursting at the seams with desks, studio's, floors, sofas, and walls.  All of them at some stage of having something painty, sparkly, fabricky, inky... you name it - thrown at it :)

I don't resize these ones so if you are especially in the mood to snoop, just click the pictures for a close-up look. So my desks today... 

Inside...
Whoopidooings: What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday
One Little Helper.
Couple of books I'm reading.
Obligatory mug of tea (urgent re-filling required)
Some birdy art work for the Soul Food class I'm in. (To be blogged later)

Outside in the Shedio... 
Whoopidooings: What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday
Diet Cola - my shedio is often used as an overspill fridge! Yep - it's that cold at the mo.
Guillotine and heat gun plonked to put away after using them in the house (in the warm!)
Pile of rags on the shelf - to soak up the mini leak through my roof which I really cannot complain about.

Wednesday always seems to catch me quite tidily - I'll have to try and be caught mid-project next week. This gives a false representation of neatness which would have people that know me rolling around the floor in hilarity.


Thanks for stopping by today :)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen, love your little helper isnt it amazing how one so young knows just how to use the mouse. Lol
    your shedio sounds cool -no pun intended
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Grief, Logey Bear has shot up! He's probably better at IT than I am... ;-)
    Love snooping around your shed - there's a white tree against Autumn colours that particularly caught my eye, lovely!
    Hugs, LLJ 39 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look tidy Carmen, hope you enjoyed your tea refill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love it - and your little helper is the best! But, um what are you gonna do with the Marmite?? :)
    You will love this: I really do keep a clean house (well I try anyway) but my studio is usually a mess. A few weeks ago we were out of town and our alarm went off. Our friend came over and called us to tell us that the house had been ransacked. But it seems only the studio. We were robbed! Um, no my husband said. You must just be in the back room. That's Kristin's mess - and it always looks like that!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Logey is well at home on the pc.... stay warm and safe - I heard about the sink hole on the motorway this morning! It's not nice out there...
    If I open a shop or offer a workshop (where?!) you'll be top of the list... lol!! Helen 12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, a little Bear!
    It's nice to have photos of a tidy desk, you know, just there on record, proof that it can happen!
    Happy Wednesday
    Laura
    66

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow you little helper sure has grown while I've not been looking :-) Gorgeous blonde hair too :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 50

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab pics and a fab little helper too! Enjoy your day. Take care Zo xx 71

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ! Here from WOYWDW. I always have tea at my desk , too. Usually cold because I forget to drink it. :( I love that you call paper cutters "guillotines" in the UK. Much more sophisticated. Saw your Printed word badge. I'm reading "Shift" by Hugh Howey (2nd in the Wool series) Excellent!!
    Cathy #90

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's funny seeing small things - nothing to do with 'the whole' - suddenly brings back memories... that little 'marmaid' pot on your shelf (holding brushes?) made me remember how my mom used to eat that stuff all the time and how I hated the smell... I should ask her if she still eats it.... happy woyww, Marit #57

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I had an outside shedio, the diet cola would be frozen! So believe me, I can appreciate how cold it is out there. Gotta love your helper, though. always a fun addition to ANY desk. Happy belated WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...