Getting into the habit of doing this on a Monday rather than a Friday aren't I? I'm going with the notion that - as long as I take time to do it - it's all good! Welcome to the list of things that made me smile this week.
First up - my ultra high-tech security system. Nothing passes the eagle eyes of these two nosey buddies.Half term means we all get to go and play... but who are the biggest kids here? Hmm?
We took Ruby's friend too - no pictures of those two as they were gone in a blur of squeals and whoops!
Another budding artist. He so loves to draw. YES! *Punches air* Not sure Craig is so pleased - he's hoping to win the Bear over to fishing and such-like boyish endeavours. Not another messy arty type in the house. Teehee!
What else? What else?
- Half term! Yay - lovely seeing the girls, playing out in the sunshine.
- The sunshine! Yes - they had decent weather to actually get out of the house and play or, now that they are getting older and a bit more independent, can go out with friends.
- Having washing out on the washing line rather than draped over every radiator in the house.
- Visiting Craig's Mum in Hastings. Always lovely. Driving home in daylight rather than darkness now that the days are getting longer.
- Half term ended! *Double yay!* I get time to do my stuff and try to fix the disaster zone that the house has become.
- A good old catch-up and chinwag with my friend, Cas. The two older monsters were away for the night so it was an uncensored catch up, without ears a flapping! Whoo!
- Dairylea Spring Onion flavour cheese spread. My new addiction thanks to Craig's Mum. (It's on offer for £1 a tub at the mo in Morrisons)
- Crocuses and daffs dotting the roadside.
- Blogs, YouTube, Art books, classes and you lot! Keeping me super inspired. Wish there was more time in the day!
- My shedio - I might moan that I wish I had an indoor room to lock the door (from the inside) but I do love my little 5x6 cocoon.
That's my lot this week - come along with me to Virginia's while I link up. While you are there - why don't you play along with us? Focussing on the positives really does make the World of difference.
Thanks for stopping by today - how has your week been?