Rocking My World Friday...

It's that time of the week again - a look back at what's made me smile this week. 

First up. Brace yourself. This. Is. Sunshine!
Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday
 And blue skies!
Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday
Which meant that we could go for a pleasant walk and blow the cobwebs away. Gave Logey Bear's reigns a test run. He loved it!
Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday
Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday
My Mum's mini daffs are starting to bloom which makes me think Spring is finally, finally on it's way. We can but hope! The tub is getting a bit tatty now and we might need to repot them soon but I don't like to, it's nice thinking she planted them in there.
Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday
This boy makes me smile. He is at the stage where he is climbing up everything and in everything. This includes cupboards, the tumble dryer but his favourite - evicting Cooper from his dog bed.
Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday
Signing up to this swap on UKScrappers.  To make an angel spoon like the one featured in this months Craft Stamper magazine. (March issue, page 74) I'm going to do two - one to keep and one to send. It looks a lot of fun! Sign up is still open if you are on UKScrappers and you fancy playing along.
Whoopidooings: Rocking My World Friday
Picture stolen from the swap thread

  • Having done more art in January and February than I did in about 6 months towards the end of last year.
  • Getting back on track with my word for the year - Organisation. After having a wobble for a couple of weeks.
  • I won a pen! A cool twisty pen.
  • The beautiful photo of my friend's little tiny newborn that arrived in the post! (NO! No more babies! Stop asking, Ruby!)
  • It's sunny again today!
  • Craig and Ruby getting an unexpected lift home from school in the torrential rain from another parent. People can be nice.
  • My back has returned to normal.
  • Galaxy Ripple bars are 4 for £1 in Morrisson's. Why did I not know how yummy they were before?
  • Ruby singing Katy Perry's "Roar" over and over in her monotone singing voice but with such enthusiasm. So sweet but so funny.
And that's going to do me for this week. Fancy playing along and picking out the nuggets in your week? Then head over to Virginia's for the link up list. We'd love to see you.
Thanks for stopping by - how was your week?

6 comments:

  1. Loving your list Carmen...it was wonderful to see the sun wasn't it?
    Can't believe how Logie Bear has grown....
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic week! Loving the Angel spoon swap - just wish things were "normal" here (well you normal as normal gets...) and then I'd definately play along.As for the Galaxy Ripple bars....maybe ignorance is bliss (bit like Reece's Pieces which I've just discovered)!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics of Logey! The sky was gorgeous - long may it last.. Was thinking about your Mum's daffs - think you could probably lift them out, split the clump and re-pot half somewhere else... and you could always give the pot a coat of masonry paint or something to prolong it's life; so you don't have to get rid of it for a while. have a great week. xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, one day of sun and a temperature pleasant enough to go for a walk, and we are ecstatic with joy! I can't believe Logan is a proper toddler now, already. Sounds like it's been a good week for you. Glad the back has improved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your list - I love the blue skies picture too. The spoon swap looks fun, giggled that you hadn't found galaxy ripple bars before they are nom, like a flake but without the mess! Your Mum's daffies look fabulous and keep them in the pot for as long as possible!

    Logie Bear on reigns and in the dog bed - fab photos!

    Loving the fact you're getting on with the organisation side of things and that you are arting more - good stuff.

    Biggest hugs as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list. And the photos. And that boy is walking. Stop it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...