Portrait No.7 of 40 - Zombie Bart Simpson

Morning all! (Or afternoon, evening...)

I did a picture of Bart as a semi-zombie type face yesterday and my friend Jo reminded me that he would still count as one of my 40 portraits. So here he is. I wished I'd gone more zombie-like after I'd done him and might have another bash. For now I'm saying he is freshly turned.
Whoopidooings: Carmen Wing - Zombie Bart Simpson in my sketchbook
Copics & Pentel Marker
Acrylic paint
I did him to take part in the Moleskine Simpsons challenge. If you think he is good enough and have a spare 5 minutes, I'd love if you would pop along and maybe give me a vote. Mine is the one by Whoopidoo.  (Direct link - you just click on the stars and rate the picture.) I don't normally enter these vote for competitions but I'd reallllly love to win a Simpsons Moleskine ;)


Thanks for stopping by today :)

5 comments:

  1. He's brilliant! i did go to vote, but couldn't see how to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian. You click on the stars to rate it.

      Delete
  2. I voted! Now I want a new moleskin! Thank you Carmen, you always tease me with the most yummy art supplies! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Freshly turned' Bart, haha! Love your Moleskine entry, good luck!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...