Ho! Ho! Ho!

I was going to do a big old rambly post about what a bad blogger I've been. How behind I've got with both my writing and my reading. How ill we've been (all better now... nasty tummy bugs. Most icky!) how no art has been done for ages... but then I thought "Ah, stuff it!"

Instead I want to wish you all a fabulous Christmas and a hope that 2014 brings you all that you wish for. 
I'll be back in January with more regular blogging, a food hangover and an armful of sketchbooks and paint. 

Have a good 'un!




8 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Hope you all have a completely wonderful Christmas. Much love to you all..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing the same right back at ya, Carmen :)

    x
    ps "aim for their heads, baby Jesus", haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A merry. merry Christmas to you and yours Carmen. And all the best for 2014. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epic - truly epic! My mum bought be a bendable zombie toy today - she's fabulous! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Thank you for your epic support and your wonderful blog -hugs and zombie-proof festive bunkers - Shroo:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, I can totally relate! I love this post - and feel the same way :)
    Here's hoping you had a very merry Christmas! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and that 2014 is full of love, laughter, happiness and great art. I have so much enjoyed your blog in 2013, and your lovely emails (apologies for being a bad emailer at the moment - will be back to you), and I look forward to all the inventive art you will post in the next 12 months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...