Rocking My World Friday...

Ooh I have two or three weeks to catch up on. So, what has been making me smile in my World?

Well, Little Monster finally had a tooth break through yesterday so I'm hoping that's what the grumps were about the last few days. We certainly know we've got him lately! He's into EVERYTHING! He took apart the plug on my PC speakers so now, unless I use headphones, I have no sound. He is just a whirlwind of trouble from one end of the house to the other. But so cute! 
Whoopidooings: Trouble!
Believe it or not - we've found the quickest way to quieten him down is to plonk him in front of a bit of paper with a pencil or paintbrush. I'm not going to pretend I'm not not chuffed about that!

eta: I accidentally clicked post early on this one... but the week is cracking on again so I'll leave you with my wee monster ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I remember those days well.....D spent twenty minutes putting a cover on the VHS player to stop the boy shoving stuff in the slot...the boy watched him and took the cover off in 30 secs...they need watching..lol! But boys are so worth it....cute and cuddly.
    Give him a big hug from me please.
    Hugs for you too. xx
    p.s. great to see young artistic talent emerging... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a right wee livewire, bless. Good to see he's following in his mums arty footsteps

    Have a great week

    Suzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops - this wasn't meant to be published yet! :P Having a mental day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's got the boy fidget gene, huh!! Bless him and his sisters, they dote on him so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the photos Carmen and yes boys do get into everything! Loving the fact that painting is ticking the boxes though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little monster! He looks as if butter wouldn't melt..... Hope he has picked up your painting genes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yessss... a little artist 'in the make' indeed! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable photos... paint brush in hand - love it. Have a peaceful week (followed your FB arty page BTW) Jenxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe! a chip off the old block..and starting early? who knows where this will lead?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe how big he is ... and clearly, even if he was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he was born with a pencil in his hand. You will have to save his early drawings for when he is a famous artist! I don't think I've seen 'early drawings' from an artist as early as this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little artists are so much fun, aren't they? Mine are teenagers now... *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...