Q&A With... ME!

Afternoon all. It's hot and sticky here - to hot yet for me to get out to my shed. So I thought I'd take part in the Q&A that Suzy and Toni did on their blogs. 

The mermaid? She's just here to look pretty so you don't have a picture-less post ;) She's a Gelli print I did for a mermaid mad friend to show the effects you can get with the plate.
Whoopidooings: Carmen Wing: Gelli Print Mermaid
Acrylic Paints (Kaiser Colour & Reeves)
Handcut mermaid mask
Posca Pen
1. Where is your cell/mobile phone? Don't own one. 
2. Your hair? Short Bob - coloured purple when I can be bothered.
3. Your mother? Very much missed. 
4. Your father? Teller of tall tales. 
5. Your favourite food? At the moment  - blue cheese & crackers/crusty roll.
6. Your dream last night? My friend won the lottery - she gave us £10,000 and a really lovely five page letter - the text was all entirely hand stamped and it was beautiful. (Not sure why I didn't dream that we won the lottery!)
7. Your favourite drink? Tea when I'm home - coffee when I'm out.
8. Your dream/goal? For art to be more than a hobby.
9. What room are you in? Living/dining room (it's a knock through)
10. Your hobby? Arting.
11. Your fear? Alzheimers. Or Cancer. But I think Alzheimers edges it - especially having such an atrocious memory anyway.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Wherever my family is. Moving forward with my art.
13.Where were you last night? At home.
14. Something that you aren’t? Extrovert.
15. Muffins? Lemon Drizzle.
16. Wish list item? There is a big shed in the shape of a cabin, porch and all - just up the road from us. That. That is what I want. Wouldn't fit in our garden though.
17. Where did you grow up? Fife in Scotland. 
18. Last thing you did? Made lunch for myself and Craig. Cut some melon for the boy.
19. What are you wearing? Jeans, stripy t-shirt, stripy socks (I like stripes) and plimsolles.
20. Your TV? Unwanted. (Craig and I  often talk about when the kids have grown and we can get rid of it.)
21. Your pet? Jack Russell called Cooper. 
22. Friends? Quality.
23. Your life? Rich in the ways that matter.
24. Your mood? Lethargic - I don't cope well with heat.
 25. Missing someone? Yes. 
26. Vehicle? Petrol guzzling Zafira - hence we try to walk a lot.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Sombrero.
28. Your favourite store? I know it's not a popular choice but... Amazon. Or Cowling & Wilcox. Would love to visit their physical store one of these days :)
29. Your favourite colour? Purple.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today. 
31. Last time you cried? Walking into the hospital to have bubba. (I thought they were going to send me home.)
32. Your best friend? Craig.
33. One place that you go to over and over? (If we're discounting my bed...) Loch Ness area of Scotland.
34. One person who emails you regularly? Craig's Mum.
35. Favourite place to eat? Indian sit down/takeaway. My very favourite food in the World but we have it so rarely (maybe once a year.)

That was a bit of fun - if you take part be sure and let me know so I can come see. 
Thanks for stopping by today :)

9 comments:

  1. I love this post! I'm happy to say that I know you well enough to have been able to answer most of those questions for you! Apart from the sombrero; I really thought you might have been wearing one of them, what with wearing stripy socks and all :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps that gelli mermaid is amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmen, great to see you joining in with this.I did t realise you had been brought up in Scotland:)

    Loving the idea of the big shed with a porch and a trip to Cowling & Wilcox would be fab

    I absolutely adore your mermaid, it's just stunning. I do love mermaids

    Suzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mermaid! Very clever. This was a fabulous post, we have a lot in common, no wonder I like you Haha. Except I am a crier, and I love the heat. I can cry at tv ads!

    Indian is my favourite food as well, we don't have it often either so I am trying to cook it more. I have just nailed garlic naan bread (has taken a lot of failed attempts!). Alzheimers terrifies me. I have had actual nightmares about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carmen that mermaid is wonderful.

    I love your list - I saw a fabulous shed at a local garden centre which would have nearly covered the whole of my back garden (my garden is a fair size), it would certainly have taken care of the need to mow the grass but the cost was more than my first house was (gulp).

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I loved this and I loved learning more about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny because I could've sworn I saw you rocking a sombrero! ;)
    I love your Gelli Mermaid and all your arts!

    Dev xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carmen- I'm not getting your blog updates!! This is a crisis! I'm going to re-sign up for everything, just let me know if I mess anything up:) I loved this Q and A- felt like I really got to know you:) PS Loved the mermaid:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you showed her off! I just love how she turned out...and I'm so happy to be the mermaid mad Friend aforementioned....heehee!

    Love all your answers....but "sombrero" had me in stitches! So random!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...