It's that time of the week when I look back at what's made me smile over the past seven days. Firstly, again, is the knock on effects from Julie's better blogging class and the reason I'm on time today. Note taking throughout the week and uploading photos into my "Blog Fodder" folder which has it's very own "Rocking Friday" sub-folder. All meaning I'm organised and posting today - on time! Thanks Julie. Gradually I'll get my ever increasing art uploaded too.
Positive two. I'm arting every single day. This is partly down to having my shed, which is slap bang next to my back door making it so easy to pop in and out. Partly due to Logey Bear being that little bit older so he can either come sit out in the garden in his high chair while I'm in there - or the girls watch him for me of an evening for half hour. It's also a lot to do with ICAD which I am loving, absolutely LOVING taking part in. Post to follow later today on that hopefully. And just... I don't know, got my mojo back I guess.
|Spotting a rainbow on my paintbrush :)|
|Doesn't she look so stern here?|
Sunshine! A whole week of it. It's not been to hot and it's not been to cold. Just right - it's really lifted my mood. Washing drying on the line, being able to leave my shed open all day to just pop in and out as I can, walking to the school without getting drenched or blown away. Lovely.
This lot. I had to laugh when I saw them lined up like this. I'm also proud that those laptops the older two are on? Bought with their own money - saved up for over months and months with pocket money and Christmas etc. Devvie has had hers years now but I remember the year she got it, she was just a bit short to hit the sales. So we offered to sub her the rest but told her it would mean 6 months without any pocket money. We half expected her to still try it on and wheedle some money out of us in those following months. But she didn't. Sometimes when people say kids have to much... and then I tell them this, I then get told how harsh and strict we are. (Can't win eh?) I don't care. When I see my girls like this it makes me proud that they know the value of stuff. And I thought they all looked so flipping cute lined up like that.
And a few quickies...
- Home baked rolls (Well, from a packet mix but it counts!)
- Getting the house clutter free. Slowly. One room at a time. (Averaging 2-3 days on each room!)
- The explosion of buttercups and dandelion clocks
- All you can eat pie night at a local pub for Craig's birthday. Nom.
- Being told my kids are angels with great manners at said pub (Granted the waitress was having to deal with a kids party from Hell a few tables over.)
- The 75p skipping rope that has obsessed a certain little Ruby for 2 weeks now. She's getting very good at it.
- Logey Bear enjoying his solids. Making it so much easier at meal times or when we go anywhere.
- WW Girls and online friends.
- Craig, always.
If you'd like to join us and look back at the week and what made you smile - there's always something, I promise you - then please pop by Virginia's and link up. We'd love to see you.
This week I'm also linking up with Annie's Friday Smiles why not pop over there too? Double the good feeling! Can't be bad.
Thank you as always for stopping by - how has your week been?