Firstly - I have a feeling this post is going to be light on the photo's, sorry about that. I just haven't taken any and if I wait till I do, it'll be nearly next Friday again. So am just going to go with a list today.
- First up - I have a desk! Hurrah! Craig has been out in my shed hammering and nailing today - he even hoovered up all the dust he made and my shed is now usable as more than a big cupboard! Woohoo! It looks great. I will take some pictures when the light is better. It keeps raining on and off today and being generally dark. H.A.P.P.Y am I!
- Ruby is not throwing up. Which she was all day yesterday. Think it was a 24 hour thing as she's eating today and although quieter (for that read: not so gobby) she is 100% better on yesterday.
- The bottle of Glayva (citrus, spice, honey and whisky) I won from Facebook arrived. Mmmm. Love that stuff.
- Going to our first boot fair of the year tomorrow.
- I put the £10 I won last week towards the Acrylic Solutions book by Chris Cozen and Julie Prichard. I'm waiting impatiently for it to arrive. Squee!
- Which leads me onto Natasha and her Link Love posts last month. I had never heard of Julie Prichard until then but as soon as I visited her blog, knew I wanted to take every single grungilicious class... but am skint. So someone was really on my side when I won that money as this book has only recently been released. And it shall soon be mine, mine, all miiiine. Mwuhahahahar! *Ahem* I also discovered and re-discovered some other pretty amazing blogs through Natasha's participation in Link Love last month so I am really happy to read she is continuing on with it through May. She finds some pretty amazing sites!
- Little Logey Bear has outgrown his moses basket and is in his big cot now. Poor little thing is teething like mad and all dosed up too but still a chipper little thing. He's wearing holes in the toes of his baby-grows where he zooms round the living room in his walker now :)
- Toffee popcorn. Just because.
- Quorn burgers. With gravy over the top in a roast dinner. Sounds odd. Flipping delish.
- The first series of Person Of Interest being repeated. It completely went under our radar first time round but we really got into the second series. This made Craig so ridiculously happy this week.
- Warm, sunny days.
- Craig's canaries hatching out...
And I think that'll do for this week :) I'm off to link up with Virginia - thank you for stopping by. How was your week?