Rocking My World Friday...

Hello 

Firstly - I have a feeling this post is going to be light on the photo's, sorry about that. I just haven't taken any and if I wait till I do, it'll be nearly next Friday again. So am just going to go with a list today.


  • First up - I have a desk! Hurrah! Craig has been out in my shed hammering and nailing today - he even hoovered up all the dust he made and my shed is now usable as more than a big cupboard! Woohoo!  It looks great. I will take some pictures when the light is better. It keeps raining on and off today and being generally dark. H.A.P.P.Y am I!
  • Ruby is not throwing up. Which she was all day yesterday. Think it was a 24 hour thing as she's eating today and although quieter (for that read: not so gobby) she is 100% better on yesterday.
  • The bottle of Glayva (citrus, spice, honey and whisky) I won from Facebook arrived. Mmmm. Love that stuff.
  • Going to our first boot fair of the year tomorrow.
  • I put the £10 I won last week towards the Acrylic Solutions book by Chris Cozen and Julie Prichard. I'm waiting impatiently for it to arrive. Squee!
Whoopidooings: Acrylic Solutions: Chris Cozen & Julie Prichard
  • Which leads me onto Natasha and her Link Love posts last month. I had never heard of Julie Prichard until then but as soon as I visited her blog, knew I wanted to take every single grungilicious class... but am skint. So someone was really on my side when I won that money as this book has only recently been released. And it shall soon be mine, mine, all miiiine. Mwuhahahahar! *Ahem* I also discovered and re-discovered some other pretty amazing blogs through Natasha's participation in Link Love last month so I am really happy to read she is continuing on with it through May. She finds some pretty amazing sites!
  • Little Logey Bear has outgrown his moses basket and is in his big cot now. Poor little thing is teething like mad and all dosed up too but still a chipper little thing. He's wearing holes in the toes of his baby-grows where he zooms round the living room in his walker now :)
  • Toffee popcorn. Just because.
  • Quorn burgers. With gravy over the top in a roast dinner. Sounds odd. Flipping delish.
  • The first series of Person Of Interest being repeated. It completely went under our radar first time round but we really got into the second series. This made Craig so ridiculously happy this week.
  • Warm, sunny days.
  • Craig's canaries hatching out...
Whoopidooings: Canary eggs
Whoopidooings: Canary chicks Whoopidooings: Canary sitting on eggs/chicks
Whoopidooings: Canary chicks

And I think that'll do for this week :) I'm off to link up with Virginia - thank you for stopping by. How was your week? 

7 comments:

  1. I think given sick/teething children you're entitled not to have time to take photos! The book looks great - hope you enjoy it! Look forward to seeing your new desk when you get time.
    I had a day at Kew yesterday which was fab; lots of pics if you want to see!
    Hope you find some bargains tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....awwwww but the pics of the hatchlings made up for the lack of other photos....can't wait to see your lovely shed studio, though!

    Glad everyone is growing strong and doing what kids do (though throwing up is never fun)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for desk! Hooray for Craig putting in desk! I'm glad Ruby has stopped being ill, ugh, not nice for anyone least of all her. I'm sure she'll be back to her gobby-self very soon! I NEED to go to some Boot Fairs, it's been too long. Show us your booty (no, not THAT booty) when you get back.

    That book looks BRILLIANT! I hope it arrives soon.

    The little canary pics are so cute :)

    Wishing you some sunshine this weekend,

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comment about little one in his walker brought visions of the baby in the Aadams Family - giggle (sorry - but all I could think about was the way he whizzed around).

    Ooo a desk, sounds like your space is coming along beautifully.

    Have a great week.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I'm imagining him like the baby in The Addams family too! Poor thing, teething is miserable..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for finished art spaces (I was just there and it looks fabulous!).

    I am glad Ruby is better, hopefully she is much improved by now.

    Logan sounds bonny and beautiful (despite the teething), they grow so fast don't they.

    I had to look up quorn burgers, something we don't have here. Also the glayva (sounds divine!).

    Insanely jealous about the book, and THANK YOU so much for the mention. I squealed and blushed. It made my Monday, so thank you!!

    That is exciting about the canaries (even from me the bird lover), and I see that green on the walls.


    Toffee popcorn never needs an explanation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a good list, I'm so glad that Ruby has stopped being sick, there is nothing worse as there's nothing you can do about it other than let them ride it out. Loving the other gratefuls I've also enjoyed Natasha's links as well finding such fabulous talent around the globe. Will be interested to see what you think of the book and finally the canaries are soooooooooooooooooo cute will expect updates!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...