Monday, 3 December 2012

Secret Santa

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm a telling you why...

Santaaaaa Claus is coming to town!

OK Santas, this is the list - start stalking your posties... who, as we all know, are really Santa's elves in disguise ;) I'll update the list as and when  I hear pressies are on the sleigh or not.

Me! - On sleigh - Received
Sarah - On sleigh - Received
Virginia - On sleigh - Received
Helen - On sleigh - Received
Susie - On Sleigh - Received
K - On sleigh - Received
Irene - On Sleigh - Received
Sam - On sleigh - Received
Carol - On sleigh - Received
Brandy - On sleigh - Received
Ally - On sleigh - Received

Getting exciting! Thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

  1. Secret Elf just observing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the sleigh - I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carmen,thankyou for your lovely words....looking forward to the day when you shout out from the rooftops your new and shiny married name:)Stu and I sometimes decide marriage maybe required when our plate set starts dwindling from breakages..but I guess I've sealed the end of that now what with my new name change! :)
    I DO have a little feathery something that may suit.....if you email me at loveandpeas@hotmail.co.uk I can send you photos and details xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweetums!

    Just thinking about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marriage??!!?? Have I missed something????? Lol

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...