Sunday, 30 September 2012

Secret Santa - Coming Soon...



I've noticed some C-word swaps starting up so I thought I'd pop a post up and see if anyone would be interested in another Secret Santa swap this year? Last years was so much fun!

For anyone who didn't take part you can scroll back through the posts and see who sent to who and who got what by clicking this link :) 

It's an anything goes swap, lots of legitimate stalking of your recipient involved to find out their likes... all the better to compile a fabulous pressie :) Last year we had a minimum spend of £10 and people topped up pressies with bits from their own stash, handmade some goodies, stalked people's wishlists. It was great :D

If I get enough interest I'll do a proper 'official' post in a week or so... I think we kicked off properly towards the end of October last year and had a sending cut off date as the beginning of December to allow for reasonable travelling time. (Post office being what it is around that time of year!)

So, if you are interested - pop me a comment below or email me through the button on my sidebar so I can get a gist of interested people :) Don't worry about international postage and whatnot - I'll try and keep you posting within your own country although if you don't mind posting internationally just say.

Thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

  1. meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please Carmen, I'd like to join in this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - can I know who I'm stalking ASAP so I can start collecting tee hee - Carmen I've been waiting for this one all year! Do I assume that the piccie at the top is the Secret Santa button for the 2012 swap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After having to not take part last year, I would love to join in this time round!! (can you believe it's fast approaching a year since I lost my Mum!! where does time go....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in!!! I really enjoyed this last year....:)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in again, loved taking part last year! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm a sucker for the C word. i'm in again.

    i'll email you (:
    xxa

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...