Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Motivational Zombie

Lookee what I bought!
It's by Little Black Heart and is a hand drawn ACEO in Artists Ink and Watercolours. Does not come with a guarantee to get your posterior a shifting though. I spotted him (or one of his brothers) over on the LBH Facebook page where you can get previews of artwork to be uploaded to the shop.

I love it and thought I'd post him and share with you the link to Little Black Heart's Folksy shop where there be zombie guys and geisha's galore.

Thanks for stopping by :)

p.s If anyone knows where I can get a frame/multi frame for ATC/ACEO's please let me know. Am building up a lovely collection of mini art and would love them on display rather than stuck in a folder. Thankee muchly!

12 comments:

  1. cool card, I will go check them out. Might be worth looking at comic shops, more state side for frames, they are big into their collectors cards, failing that maybe those autograph type places.
    mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps try trading card displays in google images.

      Delete
  2. That is brilliant ...I have never seen a frame but will keep my eyes open. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool. My 14 year old thinks its 'mint'. I can see why it appealed to you. Thanks for visitng my blog by the way! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fab - I've already chucked my suggestion in on FB x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Perfect for you...:)
    My ATC's are stored in a folder in plastic sheets with 9 pockets specially for ATCs - perhaps you could adapt one for display..think they're made by Woodware.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's great - love the way he looks as if he's telling us off! You (and I!) need him right by the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just dropped back to say ... the felines are not noisey ... they just congragate ...all of them and you can feel their eyes on the back of your neck. Honey is only noisey if some one gets between her and her food ...and a few get vocal as the tins are opened.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by and for your comments, the paint dish is just that I'm afraid ; lol it just has other bits put in the dishes as well on the dried paint, am a very mucky lazy crafter ;)
    mark

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love him! I want to say he's cute but is that the right word for a zombie? x

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...