Thursday, 7 June 2012

Summer of Colour

I really enjoyed seeing Jo's Summer of Colour creations last year... and now Carolyn is talking about joining in. I've been holding off signing up for any other challenges but now that I'm setting aside creative time each night this seems a perfect challenge to help me along.
Click this picture to play along.


Kristen posts six weeks of prompts, one a week, based on yummy ice-cream combinations. You can play along in any creative format you could possibly imagine so no excuse for anyone to not play!


The first prompt is up  - Rainbow Sherbet - yum! (Funny I always thought sherbet was spelt sherbeRt but I just got spell checked. Poor Bert!) You can start sharing your creations from this coming Monday. 

Hopefully see you there! Thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to play along, but have way tooo much on my plate atm :( I'll look forward to seeing what you get upto though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeeeeee!! I'm so happy you're going to be joining in the fun. I thought it was sherbert rather than sherbet too but got spellchecked.

    I don't have a clue what I'm going to do for the first challenge - rainbow sherbet is wayyyyyyy out of my comfort zone. But this is a good thing :o)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want to lick the screen lol
    Love your previous post ...great page entry ...hope you get your boy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo interesting, will deffo have a look at this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So happy to have you joining in! I actually got to know Joanna through last year's event and am thrilled to have you play along this year. And thank you for this wonderful post helping to spread the word. Looking forward to it, Kristin ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hasn't this been fun,jumping about all over Paris with new and old friends.

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...