Talking Shop...

Some of you wanted to know if/when I was ever going to stop telling other people to start selling and take some of my own advice.

The short and sweet answer would have been probably not. Queen of procrastination. Do as I say not as I do. But have been so inspired by other people that I greatly admire taking the leap. This includes everyone from people that don't blog often anymore, people that are having doubts over their creations and people that are full of confidence. I love all of the things these people are doing and they have all inspired me to take the leap. So... without much more rambling...

Here you will find the...
This is a separate blog where I will list up bits and bobs for sale.

This is just a heads up really. There wont be much on there for a while. I need to catch up on commitments already made before I do anything else... this includes a canvas, some sketchbooks for a Round Robin, some art for a one-to-one swap and the remaining PIF's from last year! Eek. Told you I had got behind. I owe it to these very patient people to get their stuff to them first before I start doing anything else.

But, I was quite excited that I had actually took this first step finally and thought I'd share :) Whenever I actually do anything for the Whoopidooporium (am stupidly chuffed with the name!) I'll announce it here.

Thanks for all the encouragement lovely people... and for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. You are having such an exciting year,(grins). Good luck - when you get it up and running! I love the name, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GGGGGGo Carmen! This is great news. this is a GREAT name!!! Please can I offer just one bit I'd advice..promise it works....
    Don't, do not, don't take it p ergo ally if stuff doesn't sell. It's just getting the right person over your shop threshold, not the wrong product.OK? and on that count, don't leave unsold stuff one the shelf forever...rotate your stock.
    Ok shop talk o ver. Excited for you. Good luck. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great name hun, love it! & well done to you for taking the ifrst step xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you!!! Watch your stuff fly out!! :D

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Go Girl!!!! well done you for making a start with this! Sam and I have been talking about craft shops and selling bits we make for years now and never really get any further than talking about it. We MUST follow you lead and do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Carmen for taking that first very scary step! Lovin' the name of the shop..just so cool!
    You know your stuff rocks, you will do great with it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go for it xxx im proud of you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The name is fabulous! I love it. Very best of luck - it's bound to be a success with a name like that

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray! It's about *bleeping* time!! Haha!!

    Proud of you,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...