New Home...

I've started a new blog - I'd love you to come find me. I'm here: http://whoopidoo.typepad.com

I'm doing the free trial to see how I go over there. I got fed up with all the glitches on Blogger, I know not everyone has been affected but I have more and more, regardless of what browser I use.

I'll be leaving this blog up - I've put to much work into it to just delete it - I haven't worked out if I can import it over.

Anyhoo - I'm holding a giveaway on my first post over there. No it's not to tempt you over... ok, maybe a little bit :)

So... adios for now amigo's... unless you're coming with me, in which case this way me hearties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...