Monday, 16 April 2012

Blog Home Update.

I'm staying here. That is all.

OK, a bit more waffle... it is me after all. I've had a bit more of a play with the new Blogger interface and I'm really impressed. Yes, you can now resize photo's within the post while you are drafting up... very, very similar to Typepad. So, why pay for it? I haven't had any glitches since I upgraded to the new interface and I'm even able to draft posts in Chrome without having to switch to Firefox which is what I was doing before.

So.  I wont be carrying on with Typepad after the free trial runs out. I'm sure anyone who knows what they are doing with html would produce an amazing blog over there. Me, I want to be working on my art and craft or reading... or eating - not learning html. Thanks for bearing with me, I hope I didn't lose any of you along the way. Thank you also for all the help, tips, advice and just general good humoured but very honest opinions.
That's why I love you all :)

9 comments:

  1. Yay!! Don't have to remember to put your typepad into my blogroll... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would follow your blog where ever you decided to put it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!
    I'm staying too...Typepad was waaaaay too complicated for me!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you forever here or there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gave it a go and made an informed decision so well done you. We all benefited from your experiment so thank you too :o)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank the lord for that!!!! :D Thought I was gonna have to stalk via FB.. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. since I know nowt about the other thing I too am glad you are staying put
    Toni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like i said before - we'd have followed you wherever you were - glad the new interface is playing nicer!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...