Batty Winner

Out came the Random Generator and the Smarties bowl of... randomness. In went all your names, both from the entries over at Typepad and here too.

No she absolutely could not put down her chocolate for 2 minutes...

Shake, shake...
Mix, mix, chomp, chomp...
And the (slightly sticky) winner is...
 
Claire! Congratulations Claire! Please email me your address and I'll get Batty in the post to you :) 

Sorry everyone else. Remember if you'd like a batty of your own, go check out Twistyfishies. She can be found on Facebook and Etsy :)

Thanks for stoppipng by - be back later with Rocking Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Call me wind because I am blown away by your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!! Just read your last post (catching up as always :D) How fabby is that news... so pleased for you - congrats to you all! Keep well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos and congrats to Claire.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Claire!
    Love your random number thingy! lol
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop, whoop it's me :D What a fabby start to my weekend. Huge thankies to little missy (and if that'd been me - I'd have kept the choccie bar in hand too!!!!). Of too email you now - thank you :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could she be any cuter :-)

    You might want to check my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart skipped a beat cause I thought it said, "Carie"! Too bad for me, AWESOME for the winner! :) I went ahead and bought a little pink Ninja from Kristie's shop! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Claire :)

    Girl's got her priorities straight...dare not come between her and her chocolate...haha!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...