Everyday Matters - Winner

Good morning peoples. Well, Blogger seems to be playing nicely if I use Internet Explorer. I hate Internet Explorer. Funny that it wont play nicely on Chrome - the thing you'd think it would be most compatible with... isn't it? No, I'm not laughing either. *grumble, grumble*

Onwards we go so we can shut down this infernal browser quick as...

Out with the random generator and the magical Smarties Bowl of Randomness...

Mix, mix, mix...
Stir, stir, blurry stir...
Pick, pick, pick a winner...
Ta daaaa...
Amy - you are the winner. I'll get the book parcelled up today - I doubt you'll get it this year though ;)

Thanks for stopping by everyone - tara and toodlepip!

13 comments:

  1. Alright... so with IE we get weird spacing that wont stay un-spaced. Wordpress - you are starting to look mighty attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firefox is your friend Carmen, I use it all the time although some people seem to love Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FF used to be my favourite Nicky but it started to crash a lot. Might have to give it a try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just moved onto Chrome and not suffering any hiccups (yet) - will keep you informed though, we were on firefox previously but I don't like searching with yahoo so Chrome was the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Amy and I have to agree with Nicky Firefox is defiantely your friend with blogger atm! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Amy! Enjoy!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha! Firefox appears to be the way to go. Blogger - you are safe! For now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been catching up Carmen, hasn't Ruby flourished so, my how like you they are! Loved your book review, great piece of writing, and as usual, your positive enthusiasm shines through. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. amy amy amy amy!

    amy!

    amy!

    amy!!!!!!!!!!

    i see my favorite word on this page!

    amy amy amy
    amy!!!!

    :D

    i'm excited.

    excited!!!!!!

    xxa

    amy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. plus,
    I REALLY want this book!
    so yeah!

    amy amy amy!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...