Candle Man Winner

Quickie, quickie post :)

I promise regular posting, creating, reviews and rambling will start again soon...ish. Brain is a bit collywobbled at the mo but am sorting it!

So, on to why you're here. Wheel out the generator and the magic Smarties bowl of random-ness.

Mix, mix, mix...
Do you think she takes her job seriously?
Shake, shake, shake...
Ooh, the tension, the drama...
Tadaaa!
Congratulations Claire, please email me with your address and I'll pop your book in the post to you :)

Commiserations people. Maybe next time it could be yooooou! Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Claire!

    xx
    ps me and that cute little random number selector (yes, the one with the magic smarties bowl of random-ness) are going to have to have a serious chat soon ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could she be any cuter? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Claire!!!
    I too will be having words with the cute random number selector...
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOO.

    i missed the whole damn giveaway.

    redo!

    redo!

    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  5. She makes such a charming hostess, how could anyone stay disappointed for long?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your assistant here is pretty adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Claire!
    Just seen the book reading challenge on your previous post...shall I give it a go, I have a new superduper kindle so i might be able to find free horror books!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I so need an assistant! Much more glamorous than doing my own name drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww thanks Ms Random Number Picker :D Looking forward to getting my hands on this ;0) Playing catch up now - soooo far behind with blogging.

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...