Sunday, 18 September 2011

Unicorns vs Zombies!

Hopefully this post will remain at the top of my blog till the 18th - please scroll down for newer posts.

Mad, bonkers Amy's birthday is coming up. To celebrate she's having a Unicorns vs Zombies blog hop.


Really, it would be RUDE not to play wouldn't it? It's her birthday AND she's paying for Mr Linky and everything.
Link
Are you in? I am!

TEAM ZOMBIES FTW!

See you there... or I will assume you are Team Unicorn and got eaten!

p.s I NEEEEEEEEEEEED this book!

8 comments:

  1. I'm in....
    ...and horny!

    I am a unicorn, afterall :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!
    And I need to buy the book - the nazis at my library won't let me renew it any llonger
    I hate typing on my phone.
    I *could* get my ass out if bed and start the day....

    And I'm not horny- I eat brains and win dance offs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im still thinking unicorn riding zombies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter just picked this book up at the library. She's contemplating being a zombie unicorn for Halloween now. (because that would be the ultimate!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How come this post is dated Sunday 18th September?!

    Weird.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, have now read the stuff in red - still don't understand how I'm reading a future post but you are a bit witchy, so that makes a little bit of sense.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was intrigued by the avatar's huge smile. Then the "bookaholic" bit got me interested. And by the time I got to lover of spooky things I was a goner! I'm ready to eat some unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's to Team Zombie! And book people!
    My blog-link over at Amy's no longer works, since I had to delete my old Google account, but my new (and mostly empty) one is here...
    http://judahsleep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...