Gauche Alchemy Aprons

Hi all,

GA is asking whether you'd like a piece of Gauche. Well would you? Check out their post today to see the aprons they are thinking about stocking in store - they need your input.

This is my favourite design - beware, I threatened to pose wearing it... and not much else! Ahahaha! (Prolly means I'm blacklisted now *g*)

So, please do pop over and let us know what you think of the designs.

Thank you as always for stopping by :)


  1. Love it Carmen! Off to check out the others.
    Hugs xx

  2. Those are so cool, I love them!

  3. Fabulous Carmen - great stuff!

  4. this is great! hey I just wanted you to know I made my first rubber ducky and she is up on my blog today...thanks for the inspiration!

  5. this is fab Carmen thanks for sharing :)
    Ohhhhh and if you get chance go and grab my freebies at Dezinaworld and join in the fun if you want too.Have a great weekend
    hugs June x

  6. now that would be funny. Great design... love it too!

    xx Jaime

  7. Bu wah hahahhahaah I just checked out the others and shot tea through my nose when I read the one that said "How did the hamster get in there?" reminds me of a certain celebrity and a hamster... too funny. my kind of humor and no I'm not 12 ;)

  8. I popped, I 'em!

    Best aprons ever :)


Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...