Art, Heart & Healing - Empathy Monster

This week has seen me playing with my sewing machine. Week three of the Art, Heart & Healing class included making an empathy monster. This little guy is so full of mistakes and flaws it's unbelievable but then aren't we all? I had such fun making him - I love him. He's arrived at his new home now so I can show him to you - I'm reliably informed his new name is Squishy!

Whoopidooings (Carmen Wing) Empathy Monster
Whoopidooings (Carmen Wing) Empathy MonsterModelled by my Random Generator so you can get an idea of the size - isn't she useful?
Whoopidooings (Carmen Wing) Empathy Monster

I've now got to make another for me, all the girls want one too BUT first... wait for it... Craig wants me to do him a mutant pigeon monster for his birthday! Now that, from my beloved, is high praise indeed!

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend, thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. How could you bear to let that cute little monster go?! He is so SWEET with all that love in his tummy. Bit like your Random Generator too, I guess!

    Good luck with the Mutant Pigeon Monster...............

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool!! God im dreading the monster :-S im losing track of what im doing haha!! I can't wait to see the pigeon :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge! Cute! Rrrawr!

    He's an adorable creation....really, really fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word Carmen!!!! I so want one of your critters...you are sooooooo talented!! You should really open an Etsy shop girl.....he is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! What an adorable monster :) Cant wait to see the other ones you are gonna make.

    (Btw, you got an award on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh! I'm scared of pigeons. I bet I'd like a mutant one though.

    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are monsters meant to be cute?! he is though. Glad you included your size guide, I had no idea he was so big.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for my monster... I'm hoping he'll bring plenty of healing... I'm gonna love him and hug him and Squish him... my Squishy xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carmen, hes great! I never got round to making one on the course, wish I had taken the time now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love him

    but yes - you need to do one for you FIRST that was the point - empathy for you yourself, Luke wants me to make Angry Birds...

    I said I'd teach him how....

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cannot wait to see the Pigeon monster - this one is fabulous and glad for your beautiful model because you really couldn't appreciate the size of it! It's huge! Loving Squishy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, thats a big monster! on the first piccy I thought he was about sock monkey size but he is HUGE!!!! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwwww he is lovely i love how big he is

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love him! How fun that Craig wants one too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww - he's such a big monster and so full of love. Can't wait to see the mutant pigeon - an evolution of a sinister duck?

    (Thanks for the message on my blog...been a bit of a bad time, but am now restored to full blogginess.)

    Henry sends his finest regards to Hetty, and hopes she has not found anyone to replace him in her attentions.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow this is totally WILD, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...