Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Birdy Graffiti Canvas

Remember One World, One Heart? Remember my unofficial prize winner was meant to be getting a graffiti canvas but I was having issues, oh so many issues, with said canvas? Yeah, well. Those two are both relegated to the shelf till I can think how to rescue them. I may go to town on them using Cameron's technique.

Start afresh was the way to go...
Whoopidooings - Carmen Wing: Birdy Graffiti CanvasWhoopidooings - Carmen Wing: Birdy Graffiti CanvasThis one I'm happy with and you know why? Because I'll be sad to pack it up and send it on it's way - the others, I would have been cringing and there's the difference.

This one is featured in my Gauche Alchemy post this week so if you'd like - pop on over and leave a comment, check out the other posts while you're there. All comments throughout the month are entered into a draw for a random commentor of the month prize of Gauchey goodness. The more lurve you leave - the more chance you have.

Thanks for stopping by :)

22 comments:

  1. Ooooh liking this missus. Fantastic work! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Carmen!

    gorgeous colours and, sick as I am of seeing birdies on EVERYTHING nowadays, I make a total exception for Sailor Jerry style swallows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS !!!!! oh the colours are gorgeous and your painted background looks amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is stunning. I would definitely put that on my wall. You are soo clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, that is pretty damn cool.
    nice job baby.
    Xx,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous ... are you ACTUALLY going to give it away? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. also, Carmen:

    http://youtu.be/0XM3vWJmpfo

    if that link no workie, try this one:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XM3vWJmpfo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Carmen! That is a great change, sometimes we just have to move on from pieces. The lesson is learned and it is time to put it down.
    Same as life I guess! LOL!!
    Sorry I haven't been around much, I just have so much going on with Madi all day. Two is busy, I forgot that!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just bveautiful and I am not surprised you will be sorry to see it go...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tis fabulous - how can you bear to part with it?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY WORD...Carmen that canvas is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, so you asked what I might want from you? Something like this!!! This is fantastic, Carmen!!

    Use this momentum...can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant! Love love love the background and the bird (which reminds me of a tattoo bird) with the little heart is gorgeous.

    I'm not surprised you're sad to see it go.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a lovely lovely piece of work - really like the everything about it...wow, you are growing out of the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome Carmen.. I would have a hard time letting this go.. love the background.. so pretty..off to leave some lurve...lol
    Kath
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not surprised you don't want to let this one go - it's amazing! Maybe you should think about making a few doubles..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Those are such fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with everything about this piece of art... just <3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cards are creative and interesting,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning Carmen! Love the colours and all the layers and the birdy is really sweet x

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...