And The Winners Are....


It's over! I loved, loved, loved One World, One Heart and have met some amazing people, seen some fantastic blogs and am brimful of inspiration and ideas! I want to say a big thank you to everyone who stopped by and to everyone who participated.

But on to my winners, I used Random.org, transferring all the names over to Word and numbering them. After removing the duplicate posts and people returning to say hello or who didn't have a blog, it ended up being 178 entries.

So, drumroll please...

My official giveaway, the book Warm Fuzzies, is going to Caz who is in England :)

My unofficial giveaway, the grungy canvas, is going to Beckie in America :)

Am pleased as punch to see that Lisa, the organiser of OWOH was teasing us with saying it was the final one. Well... it was... but only because she has something just as fabulous if not more so (could that even be possible?) up her sleeve. The first annual Our World, Our Art!

I really do recommend you pop on over there and read all about it. If you want to play - you have a year to get ready! See you there?

Carmen x

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Caz and Beckie.

    Carmen, so sorry......
    you have won Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen your comment on my blog
    you got mail and when you reply you will get some snail mail! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, congrats to the winners, way to go Caz! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. turds! I wanted to win.
    Xx,
    Amy
    who likes you AnyWay...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carmen are you on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeerrrrrr you should have mail now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea! I'm excited to win this fun prize. Thank you for playing and for picking me =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I've just found your lovely blog. My other half is an Alice Cooper nut, he has followed him since the 1970s - nice to see someone in Blogland who likes him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners...Carmen come read the couple top posts on my blog :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...