Saturday, 15 January 2011

Pay It Forward

I saw this on K and Ewa's blogs who saw it on other peoples blogs... you know - one of those great things that just keeps rolling.

Now I'm joining in...I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this status, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade (or homemade) by you and it must be sent to your 5 people some time in 2011. Ready, set, GO!

Now I'm not promising when you'll get your something - we all know how rubbish I am at a deadline. But I promise you will recieve your something THIS year.

I now have my group who have all already reposted! Yay! As I say - can't promise when in 2011 your makes will arrive but they will arrive this year :) Go forth my pretties and multiply! Ooer!

10 comments:

  1. You up for swapsies hun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to play swapsie with me? I've got a PIF on my blog ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swapsies it is :) As I'm a huge fan of your stuff I cant help but participating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo! I would tell Gollum, but we know he would only sneak past in that big cloak and leave with a little "something". Perhaps I can play swapsies to make up for his little bad habit...

    Sounds great!

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm up for this one, Carmen! What a lovely idea.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carmen - I know I missed your 5 but would love to swap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carmen i have just read your message on the girlie blogger re Fibro .I do hope you go to see the dr and get somewhere .I havesuffered and was diagnosed in 2006 .I have ablog for my fibro ,ME/CFS if youd like to read.Heres the link http://livingwithmecfs.blogspot.com/
    you will find along the way many of us crafters have either ME/CFS Fibro or both.
    Hope you have seen dr and if i can help in anyway please leave message on either my craft blog or fibro blog
    Have a fab sunday
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such language Ms Donna!!! I'm number 9 :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww this is such a nice idea!! will have to be quicker next time!!! :P x

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...