Alice

Hi everyone.Thought I'd post a sketch I did for one of the Rock R.I.P Circle Journal pages that passed through my hands... the actual sketch didn't make it into the journal but a scan of it did. I feel a bit guilty about that but it turned out to big for the book.

I'm starting to get more confident with my drawing and am noticing how the classes I've been doing (namely Suzi Blu and Willowing) are helping, not just with girl faces. I've never been able to do noses but I incorporated one of the Suzi classes into this without even thinking and it really helps.

Still a ways to go till I'm happy, more practice, lots of practice.

I am still doing crafty things but unfortunately - still can't show and tell till the end of the month.

Hope you are all home and warm and safe - it's finally stopped snowing here... for now.

Thank you as always for stopping by :)

14 comments:

  1. That's brilliant Carmen, you clever thing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch! Alice, definately!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is amazing! a great sketch of Alice! I'm sure good ol' Vincent would agree! this Rock R.I.P Circle Journal sounds pretty cool! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing at drawing. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, so you should feel confident! that is impressive! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Carmen not surprised you wanted it for yourself, I'd have kept it too. You're amazingly talented hun. Have confidence in yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Carmen that picture is fantastic! With a scan you can make the circle journal picture the perfect size and it gives you an excuse to keep your originals!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. where are the goddesses?

    long johns will be posted the moment I see the next face...

    dxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd want to keep it too. Love the expression in the eyes and the sense of movement in the hair.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness me lady - what a fantastic sketch! A-maz-zing! I can totally understand you wanting to keep it! x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really brilliant. Well done you. Do check out my blog....what have you got me knitting????? :-) :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flippin' amazing sketch!! "speechless" x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Just WOW! Absolutely amazingly WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Applause!!!!!!! Amazing!!!! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...