What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday.

Hahaaaaaaaa! I managed it! And on a Wednesday too!


Not an awful lot of creativity at the moment. The pile of stuff at the end of my desk and on the chair is Christmas pressies waiting to be wrapped. The pile at the other end is clothes my youngest has outgrown that are on the momentous and long journey to my fabric box. (That's code for - when I can be harsed to take the two steps to my shelf to put them in the box!)

There are two books next to that, one of which is the one for my giveaway (to enter please see the post below this or swivel eyes to your right and click the pic in my sidebar) the other is the journal book in Sian's Pass The Book which I'm nearly finished and hope to be offering that up at the end of this month. It's fabby it is! The book above the pile of clothes is the latest zombie one I'm reading - Night Of The Living Trekkies. Oh 'tis so good! Will review, will definitely review.

And that my lovelies is that! I am being creative but still most of it I can't show till after December the 25th.

Thanks for stopping by - get those kettles on, I'm on my way! What? You don't know what I'm waffling about? Why not head over to Julia's and see what all the fuss is about, then photo the area where you play and link up. Now, go get that kettle on and chuck a few hobnobs in there as well please :)

22 comments:

  1. You're very welcome. The kettle is on and the hobnobs are waiting [but they may not last long] :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya
    kettels just boiled ya like tea or coffee? sponge or biccies, see you soon,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (29)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, right out of hobnobs (don't actually like them, myself!) but got some fab white chocolate chip cookies.... see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How bout a coffee and a Tunnocks Caramel Log. Yumm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meant to say, I noticed in next week's Radio Times, that Alice Cooper is this Sunday's guest on Radio 4's Desert Island Discs - just in case you're interested!! (11.15 Sunday morning may not be such a good time for a busy lady like you though!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought you'd like it - but you'll need to be quick - trust me they don't last long in my house!! :) Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the present buying a love of Christmas, a need to get shopping out the way or if I just buy stuff gradually I can pretend it is not happening? I'm off to peruse my choice websites shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely going for the minimalist look on my desk at the moment. Apart from computer and a notebook, it is bare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god - you got it in on the right day so to speak

    thank the lawd i am sitting or i'd have fallen on the spot...

    if lizzie posts today as well I shall definitely be in shock...Where oh Where is your goddess? you do not have time to read - get drawing you waster of artistic talent you` ha ha,

    `Dx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me know when your review of NotLT comes out. Love to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my sainted mUm knitted all those figures for Miss D - we have them on semi perm display and they have enhanced many christmasses. Great giveaway! Love to hear that your crafting for Christmas gifts already. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, congratulations for making it.
    You can come for a cuppa, but my work desk will not be photographed.
    It is pure chaos.
    I love it like that.
    Yours is clean.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Certainly a busy desk here but lots of nice things have been brought out to play with. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 34)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Knitivity looks gorgeous - is that a Christmas present or are you going to knit a nativity scene? If you do it yourself, please please please post pictures, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The tea is a steeping! Come on over!

    Happy WOYWW!

    Sheena #85

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your workroom set up, looks lovely! This is my first visit to your blog - lots of interesting stuff - so in the words of Arnie "I'll be back" lol

    Thanks for already coming to visit my workdesk.

    Sherry (120)

    ReplyDelete
  17. a very busy desk here,thanks for the snoop

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very creative bust desk ,R...you can pop by for a cuppa but please ignore the state of the craftroom!
    hugs judex41

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous workspace! Like the look of the magazines :)
    Thanks for popping by my space too x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  20. a late hello from WOYWW#20!
    how great that you already have so many presents bought and all ready for wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice to see you are ahead of the Christmas rush. Sorry I'm so late getting here. You would think since I had most of my obligations out of the way, I would have freed up a bit more computer time. Unfortunately, what happened was, I was so far behind, I became overwhelmed. Will try to do better this week.

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...