Mr Tumble & WOYWW

If you are here looking for my desk only then please scroll down. If you want to see how two lovely bloggers completely made a three year olds birthday... read on.

For those that maybe don't know - Mr Tumble is a character performed by Justin Fletcher. But you cannot - for love nor money find official merchandise of Mr Tumble. Which is really unusual when it comes to kids toys, usually the market is flooded with any old tat - I like to think it's down to the morals of the lovely Justin. I may be wrong but I like to think it.Anyway - my youngest is obsessed with Mr Tumble - she's learning sign language through his TV show and I swear a lot of her good manners come from there too.

A while back I put up a plee for a custom doll that would look like Mr Tumble both on here and as an Alchemy request on Etsy - for Ruby's birthday. Blimey but I got so many responses through Etsy - so many parents have such a lot of love for Mr Tumble.

In the end I worked with Wipso who gave me a very reasonable price and kept me informed at every stage how Mr Tumble was coming along. Boy did she come up trumps!

He even has his spotty bag but Ruby has hidden that away from me at the moment.

Inside Mr Tumble's bag was a surprise little birthday teddy bear and poem from Wipso to Ruby, which was a beautiful touch. She loved it.

Then a few weeks ago a surprise package arrived from the lovely Virginia - I opened it up and had to hide it quickly.What should be inside but...
I'll say it again - I have made the best friends through Blog Land whose kindness and talent constantly amaze and surprise me.

Both Tumbles absolutely were the star attraction yesterday and Ruby is over the moon with them.
Ruby & Tumbles very sleepily watching the real thing on TV.

So if you have found my blog on the desperate search for a Mr Tumble doll yourself I can thoroughly recommend you have a conversation with Wipso and alsoVirginia.  Both dolls are so gorgeous to see in real life and so well made. I can really see these being treasured by Ruby forever :)

Now. Onto What's On My Workdesk? Wednesday...the short answer being... nothing! Ahahahaha! I do feel a fraud making you read all that and then showing this but I am chortling as I type.It took me a week to clear the carnage that was there before. I must admit - much as it goes against my chaotic nature... I prefer it clear - I can actually do stuff! Plus I have to keep a lot of my crafting hidden at the moment as it's all gearing towards Christmas presents and I don't know who out of my family reads the blog.

If you fancy playing along and showing the world what you are working on at the moment - head on over to the Queen of Madness herself and link up so we can all find you.

It's Ruby's first day at nursery today and I have to stay and play... I mean, watch to make sure she settles in.  So I may be a bit later getting round you all. Have those cuppa's ready.

Thank you for stopping by ;)

41 comments:

  1. Isn't it brilliant when virtual friends make your day - the Tumbles are FANTASTIC!! I'm not surprised Ruby was over the moon! Enjoy your day at nursery school. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fabulous! That's one birthday to remember, then. Job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mister Tummmmmmmmmmmm-bllllllllle

    lol Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant.

    What fab friends.

    Good luck Ruby!!! Thinking oif you this morning! Soon be home time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, love the fact you were chuckling over the fact that your desk was empty! You minx! he,he. Great news that the online network made your little girl so happy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad Mr Tumble has come to a good home!! My clever little sis can make anything!!!!He is gorgeous and I am sure little Ruby will love him for ever. Happy Birthday Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your lovely comments Carmen. I'm so thrilled to see Mr Tumble was such a bit hit with Ruby. Hope she had a really special day.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely to see the Tumbles - they didn't look that big in the pics of them on their own - WOW springs to mind. Hope you are enjoying your time at nursery - with Ruby of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love Mr Tumble. We have a house near us called Tumble House and I always tell my mum that Mr Tumble lives there! I know I am sad. I think there is definitely a gap in the market there with the Mr Tumble dolls.
    Ruby starting nursery! What will you do with all that free time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated Birthday wishes for Ruby ... Yay for Mr Tumble ... and thinking of you both ... hope all goes well XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ya
    aww the lovely look on her face says it all, worth its weight in gold, hope the first day at nursery went ok, lovely tidy desk,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet thing to do for someone! I feel inspired by it :) I too love a clean workspace... a messy workspace makes! Have a great week!

    Katie (83)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blogosphere is certainly full to bursting with the kindest crafters ever - and your little girl's face is such a picture. I like a clean workspace too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have a huge circle of friends but those I have I treasure with all my heart. It is wonderful that you can ask and there are people out there who can help :) Especially when it comes to making the little people in our lives so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah I was thinking yesterday and wondered how they'd been received and loved to see Wispo's version! I had much fun making it LOL and glad that it was well received!

    Hope first day at nursery is good also!

    Hugs

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never mind the lovely dolls the lovely Ruby is a little doll herself! Oh to be three again and run around the house in your knickers!! Hope she had a fantastic birthday and good luck with the nursery thing. Must be hard.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work and great WOYWW space, thanks for sharing, hugs Heidi (#32) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two big thumbs up for Wipso and the doll she made for your daughter's b'day. So glad she liked it.

    Like you, I simply can't work in clutter. But each person is different and those who need clutter around them are just as important and artsy as those who must have a clean work space.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've just given me a nice set of warm fuzzies about the blogosphere. Hope the brothers Tumble are enjoying their new home.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful dolls and love the photos of Ruby with them. Amazing to find such good friends in blog land x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those dolls are fab. Mine have not beem too fussed with Mr Tumble but I think he's great. I agree, Justin just comes across as well-mannered.

    Nice clean desk. How long will it last?

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ruby looks so happy with her toys. What a lovely story and well done to Wipso.
    Sue xx 15

    ReplyDelete
  22. There are some lovely, amazing, generous, talented people out there. I'm sure the dolls will be much loved. Pam (12)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh those dolls are just superb -

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lucky Ruby :D. A show to bring joy and toys to share it with thanks to her mom and two splendid friends. Thsnks for sharing! :D

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  25. How wonderful for your little girl to receive those amazing dolls - well done ladies if you're reading this! And I totally agree with the thing about clear desks, when mine's empty I want to start work on everything at once.... Helen (16)

    ReplyDelete
  26. 2 Mr Tumbles how cute..lovely photos . You will have to scrapbook these :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to show you the doll that I have made but I am not sure how to do it. Anyway, my Grand Daughter abosolutly loves him and I already have 7 parents wanting a replica since I posted on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hoωԁy I аm so glad I found уour blog, I reаlly fοund you by eггог, while I was
    browsing on Google fοr ѕоmethіng еlse,
    Anyωays I am heге now аnd ωould ϳust like to ѕаy thanks for a marνelous post and а
    all round ехciting blog (I аlso love the theme/ԁеѕign), I don’t
    hаvе time to гead іt аll at
    the mіnutе but I haνе sаved it
    and alѕo aԁded your RЅS feeds,
    ѕo when I have tіme I ωill be baсk to reaԁ moге, Please do κeeρ uρ the awеsome wоrκ.
    edosti.net
    My page > edosti.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. I all the time emailed this website post page to all my friends, because if like to read it then my friends will too.


    Also visit my blog post ... balwois.com
    My website: amazingleadership.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello. Great job. I did not expect this on a Wednesday.

    This is a great story. Thanks!

    Here is my blog :: www.linkvis.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your style is so unique compared to many other people. Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity,Guess I will just
    make this bookmarked.2

    Look at my web-site ... http://pridefolio.com/index.php?do=/blog/97484/enjoy-the-rewards-of-coupons/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful, what a blog it is! This webpage provides useful data to us, keep
    it up.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog website

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard in favor
    of his web site, since here every data is quality based information.


    Also visit my blog developinglinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I haѵe to thаnκ yоu fοr the efforts yοu have put in writing this websіtе.
    I reаlly hοрe to cheсk out the ѕame high-grade blοg
    ροsts bу уou in the future aѕ well.

    In truth, your creativе writing abilities haѕ еncouraged me to get my very own sіte now ;) just click the next article

    ReplyDelete
  35. What's up, its nice piece of writing about media print, we all know media is a great source of information. igbt.sel.eesc.usp.br

    ReplyDelete
  36. I enjoу whаt you guys are usuаllу up too.
    Suсh clever work and exposure! Кeeр up thе аmаzing wοгks guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll. click through the up coming website page

    ReplyDelete
  37. Rеmarkable issuеs hеre. I am very ѕаtisfied to look уour article.

    Thanks а lot anԁ I'm taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail? just click the following page

    ReplyDelete
  38. Juѕt deѕirе to saу
    your artiсlе is as aѕtounԁing. Thе clеarness on
    your publiѕh is just spectaculаr аnd that i сan think yоu're an expert in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to stay updated with coming near near post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the rewarding work. http://studentdate.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. After gоing oveг a handful of the blοg pоstѕ on your website, I truly apρгeciatе your
    ωay of writing a blog. I book-marκeԁ it to my boοkmaгk webpage liѕt and ωill be cheсκing bаck іn thе near futurе.
    Plеаse visіt my website too and tell me your
    opіniοn. Suggested Web site

    ReplyDelete
  40. І wаs eхtгemelу pleasеd tо fіnd
    thiѕ sіtе. I want to to thank yоu for
    your time for this fantastic read!! I defіnіtely sаνored everу bit of it and i also hаve you saνed to fav to see new stuff оn your ѕite.


    My website ... raspberryketoned.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...