The Artist's Tools

Hi all, I thought I would show you my new masterpiece. I call it "The Artist's Tools" My first 3D assembled art piece.

View from the front...And the back...What do you think? Genius? I know!

It was really easy to assemble too. You need an ice-cream pot, crammed with various pots and tubes. Rest a tub of book binding glue on the top, lid not tightly sealed. Make sure you follow that last point or your 3D structure will be, well, pants.

Forget that said tub is balanced on top of the ice-cream tub. Shove the tub none to gently back into your box of paints.

Leave for one month to prove itself. Shoogle it around several times throughout the month just for good measure.

Go back to your box, reach in for a tube of paint - stand back in awe and wonderment as a fully formed finished 3D work of art comes out attached to the tube of paint.

Stand gob open, catching flies for a moment before showing everyone in your household the wondrous piece of art you definitely INTENTIONALLY created.

You're welcome ;)*Ahem!*Methinks I should have a hazard warning flashing above my head when I use that glue. The first pot is still welded in a huge see-through glue mountain to the bottom of one of my drawers.

14 comments:

  1. Is it the Tate that you will be exhibiting at lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious! Oh but I LOVE your assembled art nearly as much as I love your wit! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You nearly had me there.... well ok, you did, for a bit. Still, the lid could have been off the paint too. I reckon you could sell it for a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL This is your best work ever and it didn't even take that much planning! This is why I never go back into drawers once they've been closed for a while...tee hee

    Love it! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he, I love this I am sure an exhibition is in order now!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. PMSL!!! You are so funny Carmen, I love reading your posts! When I saw the photo I thought 'ummmm, ok, something totally different, not her normal style!' x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol - you had me at first xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a shame you will need to use the stuff, it would be great to keep it like that! Gave me a good snigger too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intentional or unintentional, it looks great! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahhah cover it in papier mache and paint it!

    dx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had e for a bit!!! I was thinking to myself "What was Carmen thinking to use a full pot of GA in a 3D thingy. D'uh!!! then I clicked!!! I think I would have cried, did you save any of it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! That's genius Carmen. Really gave me a smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh dear, I'm surprised I haven't made one of these creations considering the tip my craft room is in!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...