Tuesday, 22 June 2010

GRRRRRRR!... Studio Challenge

Have you seen the challenge over on the Studio Challenges blog this week? :P

"Grrr! What gets right on your nerves? Tell us all about it with a spot of creative therapy! Get it off your chest... you'll feel much better for it
"

Well, what annoys me? I could go on for pages and pages and pages... drivers who don't indicate, drivers who park badly and with no thought for other drivers - in particular parking right on bay lines or even worse straddling 2 bays the greedy pigs, swearing - the hard stuff, parents smoking over prams... parents smoking over prams and swearing, pregnant women smoking... and drinking, spitting, anti-social behaviour, kids disrespecting their elders, old farts the elderly disrespecting kids, shop assistants offering zero customer service, my entire household re-fragrancing the air and making the house smell like a public toilet (AAAARGH!) drunks peeing down our alley way at stupid o'clock... drunks doing other stuff down our alley way at stupid o'clock, people not cleaning up after their dogs... I could go on... but this is what I settled on. This is one of the ones that really makes my blood BOIL because it's so LAZY!

LITTER! Pocket it, bag it or BIN IT! It's not bliddy hard!
Apologies for the washed out look. Choices were take the piccy in full sun glare or cave like darkness of the house. I went for full sun glare.

Hope this is acceptable for the challenge - I know it's not a scrapbook page but I couldn't resist. I bet you can't tell at all that I adore The Little Shop Of Horrors? I went quite subtle with that I thought.

Thank you as always for stopping by and a special thank you lovely people for all your wonderful words yesterday... they were so very much appreciated. Am so lucky to have people like you visit my little blog :)

8 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love that movie too! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blogger award. Please stop by to pick up your award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree , it looks great!

    Your right, its not *B* hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen, you are so right and that's all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of your gggggrrrrrrr's too.
    Wouldn't the world be a better and happier place if everyone was considerate?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me smile, they all make me mad too! When I saw your picture I though 'Audrey' before I saw your text, so no so subtle :)
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, great painting and your list of ggggggrrrrrs made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with all your grrrrr's Carmen and I LOVE your painting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Great job (and I agree!).

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...