This challenge was to download Kirsty's fab printables and incorporate them into a project. Any project of any medium. As soon as I saw them I thought of Charlie & Lola. Ruby's favourite dolls is her Lola so off I set to browse the net. I found the perfect image with Charlie, Lola and a sofa. There was even an empty seat on the sofa for Ruby - like they were just waiting for her to join the party.
This is what I came up with...
- I printed off a picture of Ruby, cut her out and sat her on the sofa.
- The balloons and speech bubbles (which I also turned into balloons) the party hat and the presents were from the C+P printable sheets.
- I went round the printables and then Ruby in sparkly black pen to help her fit into Lola's cartoon world.
- I've then covered the whole thing in a couple of coats of Glossy Accents.
There is also a set of ice breaker questions to get the party started over at C+P so I thought I'd have a go at some of those too:
- Everyone knows that I love Alice Cooper.... but you'd never guess that I went to a Pavarotti concert at Leeds Castle. He rocked!
- I'm proud to admit that I like veggies and fruit... but my guilty pleasure is marmite & cheese toasties!
- I'm inspired by almost everything... and it surprises me when some people don't see the gorgeous simple things in life.
- I've got lots of books... but I've always wanted a library/study with floor to ceiling shelving in gorgeous dark wood. and a big open fire :)
- If I never fit into those blimming clothes... it will (not) be for lack of trying ;)
- I didn't stay on at school past 15... and now I very much regret it...
- It's not that I think I'm always right... but I'd really rather not lie to myself :P
- Doing the dishes with Craig... makes me happy
- Someone once told me that Santa doesn't exist... and then I got photographic evidence that he does.
Thanks as always for stopping by :)